NHL'94 Forums

PAGING HOULY

kingraph

There seemed to be an argument between Plabax & Houly during a Blitz game, where there was a desynch middle of the 2nd Period, with Houly winning 3-1.

Houly uploaded the game (lame), and accused Plabax of intentionally desynching the game (this is not the first time I have heard this complaint against Plabber, and it is also not the first time Houly has had this complaint, but I would give a lot more credence to this type of complaint in a post-season series than a regular season that has little value).

Houly then noted in the Blitz AIM messenger that he has blocked Plabax & quit the AIM chat group for Blitz with no follow up to me of his status.

I've not heard from either party in regards to the matter. If Houly doesn't show up by Wednesday morning, given that the season ends on Monday night and he is not a strong playoff contender as of now, I will fill in to finish the rest of his games so as to not penalize the remaining teams that want to play, and figure out what to do in the offseason. I've deleted the 2nd period desynch upload. I also feel I can play as close to Houly's .367 win percentage to keep it even for the "integrity of the league" as far as standing go for me as a sub for Houly).

Fortunately for me on the Blitz end, no "forfeit" of a playoff series is hanging in the balance for this commish :)

If Houly shows up and plays all his games except Plabax, then he will just forfeit those 4 games vs Plabax. Either way, I expect to get Blitz closer to 40 games a team by Monday night.

I wouldn't fake a desync. The only other time you have heard this complaint was in GDL XI, and it was Houly (again). For the record, I did desync two times in a row against Zalex right before I tried to play with Houly.

i can play tommorow or friday. tell me when and what time

...cant play saturday, i can be on sunday if you give me a set time...il be gone for a week and a half after