NHL'94 Forums

The Toronto NHL '94 Tournament Registration is now OPEN!

McMikey

if it's feasible, go. if you "could have," you'll probably regret it. what are the chances that you go and regret it? not with this many 'Chel players.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the comments from others tend to derail a fun time, but it's accidental, and a deep breath can solve the issue.

Spoken like a league commissioner - had to quote that for emphasis...

May be early for this, but will we allow non-participants to come and watch?

..also, if Darko is attending I may have a hard time saying no to this.

Edited by jer_33

May be early for this, but will we allow non-participants to come and watch?

..also, if Darko is attending I may have a hard time saying no to this.

Yes this will be a public event that anyone can come check out. There may be a VIP area for players only, but more on that later

Any news on a Venue? Hotel Deal?

We got the contract sent to us from real sports. My promo company is reviewing right now. Its looking real good, once that is signed we will meet with the delta

• 2 weeks later...

I am assuming this thread is where we should put any questions about the tournament rules, right?

Question: Is the tournament going to use original consoles, or be emulated on a PC? (I am assuming original consoles.)

Thanks,

aqua

I am assuming this thread is where we should put any questions about the tournament rules, right?

Question: Is the tournament going to use original consoles, or be emulated on a PC? (I am assuming original consoles.)

Thanks,

aqua

consoles only bud.

I accidentally deleted Fiddz's post (it's one button press on the mobile app without an "are you sure" step!)...he asked what Genesis controllers will be used.

I understand you can bring your own and say so at registration. Otherwise I assume standard 3 button will be available.

I've been on the fences, but reading DRUNK 2ON2 as the last item on the agenda and seeing how many are coming has me fired up. Im going to look into flights.

Hehe, just remember though that I just made up that schedule to get/give an idea of how things will go, I'm just assuming we have time after the finals to hang out at the bar and keep playing, but I don't actually know anything...

man, if I still lived there we'd talk carpool. I've never been to Canadia; do I need a passport or is a US State ID enough?

Hey tru,

From what I understand you need a passport:

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country/canada.html

-Evan

100% 2on2 action Friday....I even hear rumors the GA bros are coming w/ keyboards.

Don't think I will make it Friday evening, as I'll likely be flying to Toronto right after work :(

2on2 on Sunday??