NHL'94 Forums

scoring error | hfd - nyi gm4

aepurniet

there was a scoring error on the playoff page, i thought i put 6-4 hfd over nyi, but the pages reads something different after posting. either there is a bug or im a spaz (i was home team too).

btw these were great games, 3 games in over time, one went to two overtimes. all really close. first two games were all one goal games throughout the game. third game hfd blew a 2 goal lead in the third, nyi scores two late and then the over time winner for a dramatic finish, but a heartbreaker for the whale. 4th game was a sloppy affair by hfd, giving up two goals on goalie brainfarts, but they managed to pull it out in the end. zalapski had a slapper hattrick, and burke has been playing outstanding (besides some errant passing), some one must have tipped him off its playoff time.

This has been fixed. Not sure exactly what happened there, it might have been a bug but since I haven't been able to duplicate it, I'm just going to call it user error and leave it be unless someone else has similar problems :D

This has been fixed. Not sure exactly what happened there, it might have been a bug but since I haven't been able to duplicate it, I'm just going to call it user error and leave it be unless someone else has similar problems :D

well the important part is fixed, well see if it happens to someone else. if it happens to me again, case closed.