NHL'94 Forums

Pixelated Heroes Teaser Trailer #1

Angryjay..

"I've got an addiction.. and it's called losing" lolo :haha:

Come to Toronto.

Otherwise at least I got the cajones to show up and play rather than cry about the setup. You poor, poor, poor little baby.

Since the sign-ups seem stalled at 32 each, I have a new suggestion for the Title of "KING"

Let players enter both SNES and Gens and you get points for where you place in each.

Low score wins.

This is how we do our tourneys with Tecmo and NHL.

AngryJay 2nd Gens + 3rd SNES = 5

KingRaph 1st Gens + 5th SNES = 6

Halifax 9th Gens + 1st SNES = 10

Brutus 5th Gens + 9th SNES = 14

CoachMac 17th Gens + 17th SNES = 34

Since the sign-ups seem stalled at 32 each, I have a new suggestion for the Title of "KING"

Let players enter both SNES and Gens and you get points for where you place in each.

Low score wins.

This is how we do our tourneys with Tecmo and NHL.

AngryJay 2nd Gens + 3rd SNES = 5

KingRaph 1st Gens + 5th SNES = 6

Halifax 9th Gens + 1st SNES = 10

Brutus 5th Gens + 9th SNES = 14

CoachMac 17th Gens + 17th SNES = 34

Hey Coach, The signs up have stalled on purpose. I wanted the NHL94.com crew to get the 1st chance on a pre-release. Its hasn't been released to the media or the general public. So basically half of the people that signed up are 94.com guys and my Facebook friends lol. So once more details are in place I'll do a media push

Come to Toronto.

Otherwise at least I got the cajones to show up and play rather than cry about the setup. You poor, poor, poor little baby.

Or we could settle it in Blitz... wait, you already got eliminated :blink: wow I hope you don't go to Toronto thinking that the goal is to lose in the first round...

Or we could settle it in Blitz... wait, you already got eliminated :blink: wow I hope you don't go to Toronto thinking that the goal is to lose in the first round...

I'm not one for the trash talk online, as a guy who loves to talk it in person though.

However, this one gave me a good laugh.

Nice work bud.

Raph said he has an agent now and is demanding a lot more air time for the next teaser.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:01 Mark Lesser

:09 Kaetyn

:12 owner of gaming store in arizona?

:15 chaos

:17 nhlpa93easn

:20 Theo from GOB

:23 Mikey

:25 Sean Ramjagsingh (Producer at EAsports for NHL series)

:27 Mikey

:32 Kingraph

:33 Halifax

:34 the90jacket(left) stheds2000 (right)

:38 angryjay

:42 stheds2000

:44 Jordan Tootoo/Mikey

:46 Lesser/Mikey

:47 Glenn Anderson

:48 Mikey/Bobkudelski/Sroka/Steve Larmer

:50 Larmer

:53 Cliff Ronning

:57 Clockwise

For as many times as I've watched this, I can't believe I only picked up now that the Ronning versions switch in the last bit...he scores on the genesis version, we then soon after see the snes celebration.

It's like it's some kind of film tradition to completely mix up game versions. Swingers has an amalgam of 93 and 94 (no fighting, but you can make heads bleed), and mallrats has the sound from (I think) 94, but the visuals from Lemieux hockey!