NHL'94 Forums

SCL Playoff semi-finals

Hey guys. Sorry this has taken so long to get to. I just got back from another 3 day trip away last night. As it panned out I just didnt have enough time to keep on top of it. I am changing job in July which im hoping will allow me to get back playing but we'll have to see.

Playoffs are a best of 5 series. Hopefully with 10 min OT on the rom we dont need to set up a playoff rom.

After considering DNPs deductions Playoffs are as follows:

Boston (1) vs Edmonton (4)

New York (2) vs Pittsburgh (3)

When I get on a computer I will pm all this

GLHF!!

Hmm, i dont think Edmonton showed up for any games in the 2nd half of the season, he around still?

If he doesn't show up let me know, now with my best friends wedding behind me, and work calming down I'd be able to play with my Kings even thou I only got in 22 games due to crazy scheduling.

If he doesn't show up let me know, now with my best friends wedding behind me, and work calming down I'd be able to play with my Kings even thou I only got in 22 games due to crazy scheduling.

That works for me, I am not available until Tuesday of next week, lets see if Perate posts in here that he is around between now and then. that work for everyone?

I can be around tonight but if everyone wants to wait until Monday or Tuesday next week I am fine with that. Busy holiday weekend coming up

That is fine with me. Post ur results here guys