NHL'94 Forums

GDL the 13th Roll Call & Draft

Premium

I do want to play obviously. But right now I'm having a couple very debilitating health problems that I'm trying to have figured out and fixed. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, or I don't respond to private messages, then you can assume I may be backing out of GDL this time around. So put me down for being "in", but check with me via PM often please in case something changes. Thanks guys. PS, a big thank you to TK & WITT for all your support to me lately.

Take care and get better man,we need to battle some more :)

@Premium - What is the deal with replacement coaches jumping into the top of the draft? Shouldn't they be at the end or at the very least, in the middle?

So the draft order is the following?

1. Skeletor (CGY)

2. Lupz (WPG)

3. Jagr68 (BUF)
4. JackandJose (COL)
5. Darko (NJ)
6. Skip (MNS)

7. Brutus (CHI)
8. TxP (DAL)
9. Labs (PIT)

10. JackV (HAM)
11. Fitzo (CGS)

12. Sicarius (STL)

13. Zeppelin (EDM)

14. Depch (FLA)

15. BoKnows (HFD)

16. UncleSeth (LA)

17. Kingraph (NYR)

18. Freydey (QUE)

19. Plabax (NSH)

-----------------------------

Randomize new to 20-24: Icestorm (CBJ), Probob (TB), Hokkee (TOR), Habs (BOS), Kgman (ANA)

Open traditional teams: DET, MTL, NYI, OTT, PHI, SJ, VAN, WSH

Just want to know early so I can plan the draft a bit and try different combinations out. :)

So the draft order is the following?

1. Skeletor (CGY)

2. Lupz (WPG)

3. Jagr68 (BUF)

4. JackandJose (COL)

5. Darko (NJ)

6. Skip (MNS)

7. Brutus (CHI)

8. TxP (DAL)

9. Labs (PIT)

10. JackV (HAM)

11. Fitzo (CGS)

12. Sicarius (STL)

13. Zeppelin (EDM)

14. Depch (FLA)

15. BoKnows (HFD)

16. UncleSeth (LA)

17. Kingraph (NYR)

18. Freydey (QUE)

19. Plabax (NSH)

-----------------------------

Randomize new to 20-24: Icestorm (CBJ), Probob (TB), Hokkee (TOR), Habs (BOS), Kgman (ANA)

Just want to know early so I can plan the draft a bit and try different combinations out. :)

Correct

There is one final thing we need to confirm: whether Uncle Seth will be playing or not. Uncle Seth has 5 days from now to make a decision. If Uncle Seth does not return, Zalex will take his place.

Once all 24 coaches are confirmed, we will then finalize the team cities, logos, and jerseys. When that is done I will focus on getting the ROM ready before the draft starts, so that the rosters can be updated AS the draft goes along. Not too long after the draft is completed, there will be a ROM with everyone's players on it. From there we will have to finalize lines/jersey numbers and any other problems within the ROM.

The draft will start on August 2nd.

I do want to play obviously. But right now I'm having a couple very debilitating health problems that I'm trying to have figured out and fixed. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, or I don't respond to private messages, then you can assume I may be backing out of GDL this time around. So put me down for being "in", but check with me via PM often please in case something changes. Thanks guys. PS, a big thank you to TK & WITT for all your support to me lately.

Seth, I'm late to the party (lack thereof) but feel better buddy. I have dealt with mystery stuff before and it is not fun. Best wishes for a diagnosis and quick recovery.

Plabs, as discussed via IM, I am back. May move the team out of Buffalo, got to see what's available.

Jags

Seth, I'm late to the party (lack thereof) but feel better buddy. I have dealt with mystery stuff before and it is not fun. Best wishes for a diagnosis and quick recovery.

Plabs, as discussed via IM, I am back. May move the team out of Buffalo, got to see what's available.

Jags

Thanks Hokkee and Jagr, appreciate it............Hot of the press........ Uncle Seth is improving and expects to suit up this season.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Seth!!! Awesome to hear you will be back. Can see it now....

2016 Masterton Trophy winner!

• 2 months later...