NHL'94 Forums

SDL 4 trades

jackandjose

Shanahan is available in exchange for a Dman or forward whos a bit more mobile and who I like better than Shanahan.

Full disclosure - He should be a force with his 220 weight and high accuracy shot but he's tricky to use.

Trade confirmed.

Fank trades Mario Lemieux to Halifax

Fank Receives 1st and 2nd round picks for SDL season 5.

Can we swap guys with the free agent list up to the deadline? If so, if like to trade Brad shaw for Garth butcher.

Thanks

Done

If there are no objections, I'd like to drop Norm Maciver and pick up Paul Cavallini on defense

Done

Anyone else need to drop and pick up guys? It's first come, first serve. Deadline is tonight. also any trades?

Edited by c4outlaws

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like my Shaw for Butcher change never actually happened. It says Shaw is on my roster. Not a big deal.

Maybe if a playoff ROM is created, Butcher could be swapped in? like a trade deadline acquisition.

I swear I changed it. Must not have resaved the ROM after the change. My bad. BUT in my defense, I did post a "test" ROM for people to check their teams for mistakes.

Edited by c4outlaws

No worries man! I didn't have time to test it and only noticed it now after playing 4 games. I think Shaw played about 2 minutes total and I just assumed he was Butcher. It's fine. Brad Shaw is sneaky good. He snuck his way into the final ROM!