NHL'94 Forums

NHL 2016-preview

naples39

So I thought I'd put up for download a preview release of my upcoming version of NHL 2016. It seems a good a time as any, as most of the major offseason stuff is done, and it will be a few more months of dead time before teams set the rest of their rosters.

It's basically my 2015 deadline rom (here), with the following updates:

-New uniforms for Arizona, Washington whites.

-McDavid (79 OVR) added to EDM and Eichel (74 OVR) added to Buffalo. They are the only rookies for the moment.

-Pretty much every offseason move so far (Kessel to PGH, Saad to CLB, Green to DET, Oshie to WSH, Hamilton to CGY, Talbot to EDM...)

-Player pictures added for new starters.

If you just can't wait to play with these new rosters moves, you can play around with this rom for the time being. DON'T play with line changes, as lineups are not accurate top-to-bottom, and full lines are not set.

I'll update the rom to a final version after the season starts with opening day rosters, and cleanup any other issues. Any feedback is welcome for me to implement before then.

2016-preview.bin

nice head start. playing around with what you think the coming season's team will be is fun.

Edited by tru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is amazing I am gona do a review on this it will be on my dailymotion.

Cool.

Don't forget I'll be releasing the 1.0 version shortly after opening day with opening day rosters.

If you have any suggestions before then, I'm all ears.

• 9 months later...

Just logged in to say that I think Carey Price is overpowered in the ROM. I'm a pro at this game, and I can't beat him after playing for more than an hour. Maybe nerf him a little?

you aint no pro, you an average joe