NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 11 Exi Rom

skip

Will copy onto last year's rom asap

goes up to the beginning of supplemental 6, will update again after 6 is completed

Edited by skip

Thanks Skip!......also let me know when is good or you this week to play our SCL series

Everything up through 7.11 here (won't update any rosters again until after the draft). I re-did these rosters on last year's season rom rather than last pre-season's test rom. We will need to do a goalie check at some point to ensure all goalies are cool.

Blitz94_Season11_test_v2.bin

Official Preseason ROM!

* Updated rosters as of end of draft and trades up to now (7/16 noon EST)

* Lines set for all teams

* Player numbers updated (you can see the number changes on the doc (www.tinyurl.com/blitz11draft).

* Player picture cards updated - all 288 players included!

Use this for exis, test it out, let me know if there are any issues. Enjoy the exis! Brutus will set a trade deadline, and then the final ROM will come shortly after.

Blitz94_Season_11_preseason_01.bin

How do the in-game player ratings work? I noticed that the edit lines screen has static numbers but in game they fluctuate. Any chance the edit lines ratings can reflect the fluctuations, do that we know who is hot or cold?

How do the in-game player ratings work? I noticed that the edit lines screen has static numbers but in game they fluctuate. Any chance the edit lines ratings can reflect the fluctuations, do that we know who is hot or cold?

Blitz has always been set up so that the players are hot/cold but not displayed on the edit lines screen so that coaches don't intentionally desynch when they see their favorite players are cold.

So it's like Classic, but without the confusion of edit lines ratings that don't match actual in-game ratings. It's possible to change it, but would require a league vote I think.

An easy way to tell is to watch a 4 shot power player. If he winds up all the way his shot power that game is average to good. If he doesn't, his shot is more like a 3 shot power. But the edit lines screen has all 4 shots locked in at 72, I think.