NHL'94 Forums

Toronto 2on2 Action

Starting this thread to see who is interested in playing 2on2 exhibitions and maybe a mini-tournament! Let me know what dates and times you are planning on being in Toronto and I'll continue to update this post. Also need a location...I think someone will grab a suite at the hotel, or apartment or something. We'll nail it down once we get confirmation on hotel discounts, etc.

FRIDAY, SEPT 11

Place: Doubletree (Brutus' Room, maybe others)

Time: TBD

SAT, SEPT 12

King of '94 tournament is happening. Not sure if there will be time for 2on2, but maybe at night or exhibs in between.

SUNDAY, SEPT 13

Place: Doubletree (Brutus' Room, maybe others)

Time: TBD

PLAYERS

kingraph - noon / noon

Evan - evening

Wittgenstein - noon / noon

brutus -noon / noon

CamKneely - noon / noon

sebe82- ALL / ALL

CoachMac - noon / noon

smozoma

IceStorm - FRI - SUN (no times yet)

tomkabs - ALL / ALL

Chaos - noon / noon

Bok - noon / noon

Halifax - saturday night

Bob Kudelski - noon

jer_33 - evening

HABS - OUT :cry:

AJ (?)

KG (?)

Zalex (?)

Frey (?)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for 2v2, and probably looking to grab a house/apartment/suite, depending on how many other normal type dudes are in for this. Some of you strokes don't qualify for the word NORMAL, and you know who you are :)

My confirmation for times & the reason for my delay in booking anything is work/political type thing.

I'm going on vacation this week for my brother's wedding and need to be back a week from that before I can find out IF I can get both Friday & Saturday off in September or IF I'm a Friday night type flight.

If I asked for both times off now, they'd tell me to f-off on the Friday, so I'm waiting before making my final commitments on times for a few weeks, but I'm IN.

I'd be in for some 2 on 2 - more likely Friday sometime. You can add me to the list, and we should have our flights booked tonight for better idea of when we'd be around.

My Flights and Rental Car are booked.

I am waiting on getting a room based on what is happening, where, so I am glad to see this thread.

I arrive in Buffalo Thursday afternoon.

Friday I plan on doing a Ferris Bueller type thing from Niagara Falls to Toronto.

I can be anywhere anytime Friday thru Sunday.

I plan to head back for Buffalo around noon Sunday for my flight back.

Should I bring any consoles/carts/controllers? or is everything all set?

You can put me down for Friday evening 2on2 if that's cool - will be flying in Friday late morning, and heading home Sunday morning.

Quick idea. Assuming we're all going to be wearing our favorite teams jerseys this weekend.

Everyone should crest a temporary nameplate with their forum name on the back. Kind of the 94 way of adding name tags for seminars etc

http://shop.thenamechanger.com/HEAT-SEALED-LETTERS-CUSTOM-NAMEPLATE-TWO-COLOR-670105.htm

First website I found, figure do it professionally and transform my outdated Miller jersey to Icestorm

I used that site before, but I think it's only for NFL.

I could wear my Sergei Zubov jersey to keep it appropriate to the theme, but I'm more likely to just wear a t-shirt.

You should definitely wear a T-Shirt that has the Burger King guy in the front, and KingRaph #94 on the back.

Edited by Lupz27

Somebody could also have T-shirts made up that has the NHL 94 cartridge in the front with (if planning on doing this every year put Inaugural) 2015 King of 94 Tournament, Toronto, and on the back T-Shirt Jersey style your username, and either #94, or your favorite number, or something.

Edited by Lupz27

Somebody could also have T-shirts made up that has the NHL 94 cartridge in the front with (if planning on doing this every year put Inaugural) 2015 King of 94 Tournament, Toronto, and on the back T-Shirt Jersey style your username, and either #94, or your favorite number, or something.

Great Idea!

I am in for 2 on 2.

noon/noon

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in for Friday afternoon/night and Saturday night after the tournament. (Dervin too). I think it would be cool if we announced that there will be some 2 on 2 after the tourney and people should stick around to check it out. I think it could be a big crowd pleaser and could spawn its own tournaments in the future. I think it's a good spectator game, too.

How many 2on2 custom carts are we going to have?

If people bring their USB controllers or keyboards we could play some on laptops. So we need some laptops, too, and video connector cables ;)