NHL'94 Forums

Edmonton Wins 4-0!! San Jose its out!!

JotaC007

Her next rival?

Are you a girl JotaC?

PS- Just a suggestion, not trying to start anything, but instead of having an entire playoff series forfeited, maybe the next best team in the West (LA I think) should be promoted to SJ's playoff spot? After all, the LA coach did stick it out for the whole season. And it's better than having no first round series at all.

I don't know if Evan and/or Jota would be cool with this, and I personally don't care cuz it's pretty unlikely to affect me, I'm just suggesting it cuz it might be nice for the league not to have a forfeited playoff series.

Her next rival?

Are you a girl JotaC?

PS- Just a suggestion, not trying to start anything, but instead of having an entire playoff series forfeited, maybe the next best team in the West (LA I think) should be promoted to SJ's playoff spot? After all, the LA coach did stick it out for the whole season. And it's better than having no first round series at all.

I don't know if Evan and/or Jota would be cool with this, and I personally don't care cuz it's pretty unlikely to affect me, I'm just suggesting it cuz it might be nice for the league not to have a forfeited playoff series.

i totally agree, seems like it's just a waste of a playoff spot, should go to the next seeded team

Wow, San Jose makes it to the playoffs with a good run and doesn't want to play? Interesting.

Anyway.. I feel the next team should take over which would be LA. I'll have to talk it over with Mat but it should be fine. (I'll post here soon, and if LA takes over I will contact him.)

One thing I would love guys to do.. JUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE. I don't care if someone just doesn't want to play anymore, but be a good person and just tell us.

-Evan

Ok JotaC,

EDM vs LA WILL be the 1st round matchup. We'll have that updated on the playoffs page soon.

Goodluck!

-Evan