NHL'94 Forums

GDL 13 Draft - Overview

Premium

The official draft for the 13th season of the Genesis Draft League will start on Sunday, August 2nd at 11AM EST and end on Thursday, August 6th at 8PM EST. The draft will be held over the course of 5 days and it will take the following format:

Day 1 - Round 1 (30 minute intervals)

Day 2 - Rounds 2 & 3 (15 minute intervals)

Day 3 - Rounds 4 & 5 (15 minute intervals)

Day 4 - Rounds 6,7 & 8 (10 minute intervals)

Day 5 - Rounds 9,10,11 & 12 (5 minute intervals)

Any coach who fails to meet a deadline will be skipped and NOT awarded the best available player. Leave a list if you do not want to get skipped!

As of now, the draft is ready. Feel free to get ahead of the schedule and feel free to make some trades!

http://tinyurl.com/gdl13draft

Best player available at end of round to skipped?

After player is skipped, does each person after need to wait till their slot? I'd say no, this way if 5/6 guys are online we can motor through.

Best player available at end of round to skipped?

After player is skipped, does each person after need to wait till their slot? I'd say no, this way if 5/6 guys are online we can motor through.

Each person after does not need to wait until their time slot.

Great work Plabs.

I think they need to set you (if they haven't) w/ admin access for this forum so you can unpin the garbage, etc. A lot of the "older" guys search for info this way, and it helps.

Going to be one organized league, so I HOPE guys show up & play this one out.

Quick question - do the admins have the ability to easily send a group email or pm to coaches? It might be helpful to send out a quick message when a round is over. Seeing that we are almost done round 1, but the deadline is Sunday, this might help move the pace. Just an idea...