NHL'94 Forums

GDL 13 - Trade Talk

Premium

This thread is home to offers, wants, and potential trades.

Offers & Wants

For offers and wants, you are only welcome to post your requests---please have all conversations through AIM. It keeps the thread clean and it makes it easier for me to find the trades I need to confirm.

Acceptable: "Plabax (ANH) looking to move up in the 1st round. Willing to offer 1.15 and Pat LaFontaine for more speed. Message if interested."

Unacceptable: "Hey man... how about 4.2 and 6.23 for your 4.15 and 6.10? Who do you have? Are you interested in Ulf Dahlen?"

Any negotiations should be handled on AIM :eyes_droped:

Potential Trades

When you have reached a deal with another coach, please post it here in a format similar to this:

"Plabax (ANH) trades 1.15 and Pat LaFontaine to LABS_66 (PIT) for 1.6 and 3.19"

Once the trade is posted, the other coach will have to CONFIRM the trade before it is eligible to become an official trade. Remember we have unlimited trades!

TRADON! :dal_skater_hand_grab:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick 1.2 is available, any serious inquiries can contact me on Aim. Come get your favorite super star at 2nd overall!

Blues trading Hull, 3.12 & 5.12 to Buffalo (Jagr) for 2.22, 3.3 & 4.22

I know I kind for did a big circle but I need to fix drunken trade and can use other 3 pick a coming up .

Hokkee trades Gretzky and 4.3

To

Jagr68 for hull and 5.9

Trade confirmed but it's pick 5.12 not 5.9 that was dealt from me.

HFD trades "The Dougs" Wilson and Gilmour to Lupz for "The Dick Mats" Lebeau and Sundin

Confirmed

Dave Ellett for a 6th round pick. FIRST guy to post it in the trade thread gets him. I shall be sleeping.

Stats: 9 weight, 4 agility, 4 speed, 4 pass, 4 stick-handling, 5 shot power, 1 shot accuracy, 4 checking, 4 offensive, 4 defensive

Goodnight.

Dave Ellett for a 6th round pick. FIRST guy to post it in the trade thread gets him. I shall be sleeping.

Stats: 9 weight, 4 agility, 4 speed, 4 pass, 4 stick-handling, 5 shot power, 1 shot accuracy, 4 checking, 4 offensive, 4 defensive

Goodnight.

I'll do that trade.

Not happy with one of your starting forwards? Is your defence leaking? Here is the answer! FLA Looking to upgrade a winger.

On offer sheet: Nieuwendyk & Numminen or Wesley for forward + your next pick or a defenceman.

Are you interested in shuffling your team even more? In that case I am happy to tell you that Blue is available for grasps as well.

Get back in AIM to see what you've got to offer.

Edited by Depch