NHL'94 Forums

NHL '94 Cartridge needed in Toronto for Photoshoot

McMikey

Hey Guys, we are doing a Photoshoot at Real Sports in Toronto this Tuesday the 4th of August. Does anyone in Toronto have copies of NHL '94 that we can use? We got some hot models doing promo shots for the tournament so if you got some copies you can come hang out and look at the ladies lol!! Let me know if any Toronto peeps can help please send me an email mikeymcbryan@gmail.com

Edited by McMikey

I do have a cartridge to lend, but I work Tuesday. I will email you to see if we can figure it out. (But others that may be more available feel free to step forward in this thread in case things don't work out.)

They have nhl94 at ac games on spandina and college maybe u Can borrow for hour .....did u say models ....kg wants in!

CASE CLOSED! Or should I say Case found big thanks kgman! AC Games had what we needed, but their prices are the highest I have ever seen for a copy of NHL 94 $30 clams!! Expensive but worth it to have it on time. Supply and Demand! ECON94

since when are these worth more than a dollar?! didn't everybody else buy a dozen of each when the Genesis ones were $0.49 and the SNES ones were $0.99?