NHL'94 Forums

The challenge that is SNES94

Amongst the people I've known, including those in the LGBT community, gay as a term of lame behavior, is considered high schoolish in accent, but not seen as offensive. IF SOMEONE reading my post was offended, you have my apologies, but I'll still put those odds at 1%.

Gay gentlemen who behave on the more feminine side seem to get chided the most, usually with laughs, as long as it's not along the fa---g-t lingo. Again, if you or someone you know was offended, my apologies. I'll behave more on "your" forum. It's definitely not mine.

That said, if it's site policy to not hear the reference of someone's lame behavior as gay, I'll find other words to portray my displeasure(s).

But, if I want to post in high school style post, I believe I'm entitled to that much at least, without some Zeus style figure coming from Mt Olympus to put the poo-poo on my style.

Brutus - I want you to listen to me very carefully. Now after attentively reading your most recent posts i'm afraid I now must insist: I am going to need you to slowly put down the SNES/GENS controller and take a step back from your computer. I want you to take off your pants, and I need you to collect that urine and fecal sample IMMEDIATELY to be submitted to the DEA for a tox screen. Now don't get mad at me, I'm doing this for YOUR OWN GOOD.

(love the fact you are talking in the third person)

So perhaps it might be easier if you just put on an adult diaper and filled that with your piss and s**t, instead of this forum board!!!!

HEYOOOOOOOOO!!!! (did anyone else see what I did there? Did anyone else...anyone...? Ok fine, I'll go sit in the corner of shame and think about what i've done.)

You might be the one on meds here bud.

Going all Donkey Kong on Brutus and all.

But if it really bothers you, look me up in Toronto. I'll be there. We can have this chat then.

Until then, we can get back to the regularly scheduled show.

Brutus - I want you to listen to me very carefully. Now after attentively reading your most recent posts i'm afraid I now must insist: I am going to need you to slowly put down the SNES/GENS controller and take a step back from your computer. I want you to take off your pants, and I need you to collect that urine and fecal sample IMMEDIATELY to be submitted to the DEA for a tox screen. Now don't get mad at me, I'm doing this for YOUR OWN GOOD.

Fecal sample? What kind of drugs do you think he is on?

you know, Brutus, I haven't really been able to agree with a single thing you posted on here, until now with that last post. Seriously Skeletor, what were you possibly thinking with that animated gif thingy?

Skeletor please submit your urine and fecal samples for a tox screen immediately...

NOT THE SAUSAGE!!!

Skeletor...NO! You've ruined the whole thread.

you know, Brutus, I haven't really been able to agree with a single thing you posted on here, until now with that last post. Seriously Skeletor, what were you possibly thinking with that animated gif thingy?

Skeletor please submit your urine and fecal samples for a tox screen immediately...

I'm just doing my part to get you two to bond. Here, this will really help: