NHL'94 Forums

SDL 4 1st checkpoint

jackandjose

The first checkpoint for the SNES draft league season 4 was yesterday(Monday August 4th).

Most coaches met and many greatly surpassed the 8 game minimum. c4outlaws and Blackdevil19 lead the way with 32 games played each!

The following coaches need to get some games played this week or risk being replaced:

fenty62 4 games played

BoknowsNhl94 0 played

stheds2000 0 played

nhl94halifax 0 played

Edited by jackandjose

I feel bad buds....you can replace me. I really wanted to play and make this work, but for multiple reasons I'm unable to block some time at a reasonable hour for everyone to play and I don't want to hold things up.

16 game checkpoint is tonight. Boknows, fank and fenty all need to get a few more games in. Stheds2000 still at 0. Where are you bud?

The rest of you guys are looking good. c4outlaws and hazmat lead the way with 44 games played each all ready! Who will win the race to 56?

Edited by jackandjose

24 game checkpoint is tonight. fank, fenty, Brutus, XCing, BoKnows and stheds all need to get another series or two in to meet checkpoint. Feel free to post your availability below. The rest of you guys are doing great!

Blackdevil19, hazmat and c4outlaws lead the race to 56 with 48 games played each!

Edited by jackandjose

Ok,thanks for letting us know.

XCing mentioned he'd be around Wednesday and brutus is around late night the next few days. I'd like to hear from the others so we can get everyone caught up.

Edited by jackandjose

• 2 weeks later...

We're down to the final 2 and a half weeks of season. Probably best to email or private message your remaining opponents to set up times.

stheds said he'd be around more this week. XCing will be around possibly tonight and more likely Saturday. I have no idea about fenty and am looking for a replacement if anyone knows of an active coach that might be interested in joining league.