NHL'94 Forums

Dynasty Season 2 is IN THE BOOKS

Good evening buds!

Can't upload any games just yet as the site's not ready but just wanted to let y'all know that over 7 extremely hard fought games I managed to force Bob K to relinquish the Puck Dynasty crown... there will be no repeat champion in '94...

The scores are below for posterity but everyone should know by now that Bob is a fighter and a gentleman. My emotions were up and down. I punched. He counterpunched. I feinted, he was patient. I struck, he was there! But in the end, the gods favoured Houston over Ottawa on this night.

Don't mess with Texas.

5-2 HOU
5-3 OTC
5-2 HOU
4-3 OTC
6-5 HOU (2OT)
4-2 OTC
6-2 HOU

Congrats Annatar!

It was a great series. Hardcore. Of course it went to 7 games as all our series do.

I was lucky enough to win it last year and can't complain about the way it ended this year. I put Annatar up there in the best of the best and am proud to say that I can compete with him. He also seems like a reasonably nice guy, so that helps keep me from having a rage blackout when I lose to him.

The league ain't called "Dynasty" for nothing.. I feel like Annatar could very well win this again and again, unless of course Oilers442 decides to come in as a replacement coach! Then look out!

On a personal note, I am getting used to losing game 7s. This is at least the fifth time I've lost in a game 7 in league play, and the second time it's been in the finals. Not good. I suppose I have won a few but it's the losses that stick with you.

Until next year..

Peace out

Awesome series fellas....It'll be awesome for the tourney that you guys are in the same group in round one.

Thanks guys! The series is now uploaded... game 5 is a bit funny since we didn't save state after regulation. I simmed a game to get the right score but the player stats might be weird.

Amusingly I initially uploaded the wrong game 1 but the site accepted it since I had used the save state from last year... with the same teams in the finals! So Bob, same place next year?

I hope to see you in the finals next season! (Well not you in particular, but you know what I mean.)

I will need to sign some good players though since Linden and Fetisov have played their last games as an Ottawa Civic.

I have Lindros and Stevens long term but will be throwing MacInnis and Zhamnov back into the pool, amongst others. With 1 more year of Hull I will be building around him and Big E on offense again.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble next year Bob - your team is all about Neely and Roberts. Love that duo.