NHL'94 Forums

NHL'94 tournament poster

halifax

Hey Mikey,

what are you doing with the poster? Is it being printed, and if so, where are you putting them?

Or is it for online mainly?

In the event that the last few spots are not getting filled, I would advertise here in Toronto one week before the event, like putting that poster in the Toronto Sun newspaper. It is old school, yes, but there are likely hundreds of people that would join here in Toronto (who wouldn't have to travel) if they knew about the tourney.

Hey Mikey,

what are you doing with the poster? Is it being printed, and if so, where are you putting them?

Or is it for online mainly?

In the event that the last few spots are not getting filled, I would advertise here in Toronto one week before the event, like putting that poster in the Toronto Sun newspaper. It is old school, yes, but there are likely hundreds of people that would join here in Toronto (who wouldn't have to travel) if they knew about the tourney.

Hey AL,

With 29 spots left ($1305 total) we can't really afford to spend much on promotion. We need all that revenue to cover the Prize money. So on Wednesday we are going to do a social media push with Holly Wolf (the blonde on the left) she has 1.8 Million Facebook fans and we will see how that goes... Halifax and I are toying with the idea of adding room for more people. The problem with that is it would mean extra TV's and consoles. Ill be in Toronto next week to see what we can do to expand if we need to.

How did the facebook and sportsnet stuff go? Any links for it?

The Facebook/Instagram push went great! we sold about 20 spots in the 4 days.

I haven't heard anything from the Sportsnet. I don't know if they aired it yet