NHL'94 Forums

Patrick Kane dropped from NHL 16 cover!

kgman

EA was smart to get out of the way of this train wreck.

The only thing the police are waiting for is the forensics to come back, but those can take several months long (some states are delayed and can take up to 2 years). I think they are conscience of "jumping" the line on one rape kit/dna tests & somehow creating some taint on the "process".

I'd assume the actual evidence they are waiting on involves the bites & scratches, because Kane probably admitted to sex but denied marking her up.

As a Blackhawks fan, I'm worried this will spill into the start of the season without any actual progression. Right now, it's hard to make mental/emotional decisions about how I feel about Kane on/off the team because so many details are missing. The nightmare would have the season started, and the case still sitting here pending like it is right now.

Regardless, good duck on EA. I'm praying more importantly that the ACTUAL game is tight this year!

Edited by Brutus

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/alleged-patrick-kane-rape-victim-accompanied-friend-to-his-home--report-145732530.html

This looks even worse, as it might mean the girl that was hanging all over him at the bar that night and being reported to have been territorial about him by the bar's owner, would mean that he then decided he wanted the "other" girl.

If that's the case, it can't come soon enough for this guy to get cut, and I can't imagine he wouldn't be arrested. It's one thing to have witnesses of you hanging on a guy all night and then you goto his house and claim late that night that sex wasn't consentual, but you were raped.

It's an entirely different ball game when the girl you bring with you that night is the accuser.