NHL'94 Forums

NHL '94 Tourney in Connecticut

We had 12 buds for this tournament. Great group of guys. Many drinks were consumed and many ggs were played.

The zambonis did a great job rocking the place out and they were just awesome to be around.

Bobby, the organizer of the event and Mikey did a really great job today getting a bunch of 94 buds Together for a fantastic day of video game hockey. With all the travel I've done this year and the buds I've met along the way. It is safe to say I'm looking forward to meeting even more of you in Toronto in three weeks.

For some reason I can't post the link from my phone. Anyways I saw what chaos was talking aboot. More than half the games were won by 5 goals or more.

Had a great time,thanks to all that organized and traveled long distances..I had way too many brews and don't remember much after 6 pm..

Haha, glad to know you made it home safe. Great to meet you and all the others that came out.

Had a great time,thanks to all that organized and traveled long distances..I had way too many brews and don't remember much after 6 pm..

Hahaha we had no idea what happened to you. Glad to hear you're OK. Thought you ran off with your groupie from Alaska.

Oh, also I could have just listened to eggink talk all day. Just a good Jersey boy who sounds almost exactly like Randall from the movie clerks. Fantastic bud, gonna miss you in Toronto.

EgginK is running for president....so he'll be campaigning that weekend, otherwise he'd be there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha we had no idea what happened to you. Glad to hear you're OK. Thought you ran off with your groupie from Alaska.

Man..all I remember is getting the super beer induced spins..and poorly decided to drive home...had a great time up until that point, barely remember playing and losing to Evan.