NHL'94 Forums

GDL 13 Start

Premium

The season has now officially started. Coaches play every other coach in their division four times and the remaining coaches twice.

There will be seven checkpoints of eight games this season:

• Checkpoint 1 - Sunday, Aug 30 - 8 Games
  • Checkpoint 2 - Sunday, Sep 06 - 16 Games
  • FREE WEEK - King of '94 Tournament
  • Checkpoint 3 - Sunday, Sep 20 - 24 Games
  • Checkpoint 4 - Sunday, Sep 27 - 32 Games
  • Checkpoint 5 - Sunday, Oct 04 - 40 Games
  • Checkpoint 6 - Sunday, Oct 11 - 48 Games
  • Checkpoint 7 - Sunday, Oct 18 - 56 Games

If a coach fails to meet a checkpoint without notice, he will be penalized. If a coach fails to meet three checkpoints without notice, he will be automatically booted from the league.

ANY Coach who fails to meet a checkpoint as a direct result of another slacker will not be penalized.

You must have at least 49 games to qualify for playoffs!

The ROM is attached below.

gdl13final.bin

Duplicate Jerseys:

ARI - Roussell / Amonte - #33

BUF - Vanbeezbrouk / Macoun - #34

MTL: Essensa / Wakaluk - #35

MTL - Zalapski / Cote - #3

NJ - Irbe / Craven - #32

Also, if you're going to update the ROM, can you use one of the 3 covers I sent? That housley image with the black bar makes me sad every time the ROM loads.

I like how both my dmen are #3

sweet

Thanks for taking the time to play 2on2 instead of checking to see with the preseason ROM. Also, thanks for logging 10 games and hitting the checkpoint despite it!!! :)

Duplicate Jerseys:

ARI - Roussell / Amonte - #33

BUF - Vanbeezbrouk / Macoun - #34

MTL: Essensa / Wakaluk - #35

MTL - Zalapski / Cote - #3

NJ - Irbe / Craven - #32

Also, if you're going to update the ROM, can you use one of the 3 covers I sent? That housley image with the black bar makes me sad every time the ROM loads.

Ty for the duplicate fixes! HABS is the only one truly affected by it and he was still cool enough to log some games. As for the cover, I'll fix it. My PC was dead so I didn't have the updated covers.

I can't see my players stats in the GDL standings after 4 games. Not that i score many goals but if someone can fix that! Thx guys!!!

I pm'ed Chaos. RoBro has same issue after his games with Habs today

FYI-

Since, I've been a no show, I should probably post something here. I've had some health issues the past couple of weeks, and just moved to a new place a couple of days ago. At this point in time, I don't know if I should go on the IR or if I can catch up. I should be able to give a definitive answer on the weekend though, as I see my doctor tomorrow. If it's just a matter of tweaking my prescription, I should be able to catch up quickly.

Sorry about not mentioning this earlier - I tend to keep this stuff private, but it's not fair to the guys who have put a lot of work into this league.

Best of health to Skeletor for sure.

I just wanted to offer if there's any coaches who can't fulfill their duties for whatever reason, I would be more than happy to take over a team. I will be attending the Ko94 tourney this weekend but when I return, I would really like the opportunity to get involved with 94 again... hey, what can I say... I miss you guys.

Best of health to Skeletor for sure.

I just wanted to offer if there's any coaches who can't fulfill their duties for whatever reason, I would be more than happy to take over a team. I will be attending the Ko94 tourney this weekend but when I return, I would really like the opportunity to get involved with 94 again... hey, what can I say... I miss you guys.

Thanks!

Again, thanks for all of the support guys! At this point in time, feel free to replace me. I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm having internet issues in my new place. I don't have an ETA for fixing it. I don't want to hold up the league, so I don't mind being replaced. If you don't have a good replacement in place, I should be able to catch up with whoever is online pretty quickly. I'm normally very good for getting my games in, and I always answer PMs/emails. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks!

Again, thanks for all of the support guys! At this point in time, feel free to replace me. I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm having internet issues in my new place. I don't have an ETA for fixing it. I don't want to hold up the league, so I don't mind being replaced. If you don't have a good replacement in place, I should be able to catch up with whoever is online pretty quickly. I'm normally very good for getting my games in, and I always answer PMs/emails. I apologize for any inconvenience.

If there's no one ahead of me to sub, I'm more than happy to take over. If things turn around for Skeletor, I'll hand his team back over to him if that's works for the league.