NHL'94 Forums

KO94 Toronto Hotel Discount Code

McMikey

I know its a little late but TIFF really bunged up the hotel planing. The funny thing is we got a 20% discount on rooms but the days of the tourney are sold out.... :( but here is the code anyway just in case anyone needs to book rooms any other time of the year and can take advantage of the code.

https://booking.ihotelier.com/istay/istay.jsp?hotelid=10245&identifier=kingof94

UPDATE! I guess they do have a couple rooms extra saved for us. BUT EMAIL me ASAP if you need the info on how to book them. mikeymcbryan@gmail.com

Edited by McMikey

This might be worth looking into if you've already booked...comparing prices and what it would cost to get you out of your current hotel (plus factor travel time and cost to and from real sports). strathcona looks like its about a 5 minute walk to real sports.

Here is what the promo company sent me...

The rates for attendees of the tournament at the 20% discount has been set-up. Attendees can book rooms by phone (416-363-3321) or email (reservations@thestrathconahotel.com) and asking for the special rates for the “King of 94” room block. Rooms can also be booked by using the following link:

If you have any issues booking a room, please email our contact person Brendan Cullin at dosm@thestrathconahotel.com. In your email, please mention "King of 94" and the 20% discount rate. Once the reservation is done, you must call the hotel with a valid credit card immediately.

Just called, looks like 3 rooms set aside:

Executive - 1 Queen ($215 w/discount)

Standard - 1 Queen ($199 w/discount)

Standard - 2 singles ($191 w/discount)

Prices in CDN dollars.

The hotel is sold-out online, you'll need to call the 416 number and let them know that there is a block of rooms put aside for 'King of 94'.