NHL'94 Forums

2015 King of 94 game day

halifax

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice meeting u guys. Wound up 1-3, even lost with my beloved Mario. :(. All one goal games except for the 2 goal game. Lol.

Really wanted to make the elimination rd but the feat was almost inpossible after losing my first 2 games. Would have liked to see kingraph and angryjay play, but gotta get home to watch the jays.

Good luck everyone!!!

I got eliminated early, but had a great time. I did not play anybody that wasn't cool. Any one of my oponents would be a guy I would love to play with and grab some beers with in regular life.

It is just as well I got out early cuz I am atteding a wedding tonight and am on my way there now. But I am keeping my eyes peeled on the Sega bracket. The coolest development I see is as of 5pm EST one of the top 16 that made it though -- Roberto Z. -- is a walk on and not associated with the online league or forum! That is so cool! Go Roberto! I hope he is a Toronto boy, too.

Great tourney, folks!

Non forum guy won SNES. He was really good. Handled Bob K like he was nothing and played all good games with annatar. Annatar had a chance to win, he had to win 1 of the last 2 games, and the other guy took both (after annatar took 2 from him to stay alive earlier). Hopefully he signs up for classic.

Had an awesome time guys! It was fun playing 2on2 in person, and some NBA Jam. It was great meeting everyone in person.

Genesis, this non-forum phenom won snes and the combined. No chance for KG.

Prize was he was able to smash a Sega Genesis console, lol. Vids to come.

He also got a Dallas Tyler seguin jersey.

This tournament was a ton of fun. It was great to meet all these people who I've talked to for years but got to see them in person.

snes guys are still going here at the hotel 3:30 am playing our own tournament. Good times.

Oh I'm sorry guys, I thought you were going back to the other hotel. I would have let you borrow the 2on2 if I knew you guys were playing at the Doubletree :(

Oh I'm sorry guys, I thought you were going back to the other hotel. I would have let you borrow the 2on2 if I knew you guys were playing at the Doubletree :(

Ya we did go back to the other hotel (strathcona). Sorry for the misunderstanding bud! I think we were happy to play one on one. Two on two is not really our jam but was fun to try it.