NHL'94 Forums

King of 94 Tournament - Spreadsheets for downloading

smozoma

Spreadsheets:

King_of_94_Data_(2015).zip

The issue preventing scores from being logged at the start of the tourney was simply that I had assigned Halifax permission to edit the spreadsheets, but someone else was logged in on the browser.

Spreadsheets:attachicon.gifKing_of_94_Data_(2015).zipThe issue preventing scores from being logged at the start of the tourney was simply that I had assigned Halifax permission to edit the spreadsheets, but someone else was logged in on the browser.

I also didn't know how to bypass the hotspot but my friend CJ (the video guy) got around it using my iphone connected the computer. Not sure what he did there but it worked. Plus I was using safari (that was my third mistake). It did not interact well with google docs and kept giving me an error message every so often. So we switched to Chrome)

Yeah I think it's important to reach out to all the participants (even the no shows) and give a summary of the event. I'd want them to get get the results and a way to see some pictures from the event.

We should also be collecting feedback from all the non forum guys.

Smoz, I know I mentioned this on another thread but such a great model. I thought it would be more than nested 'if' type statements but the logic is sound. I also like the use of Char(169), I've never used a character in any of the models I've made but I always like checking out others excel work to see if there's anything I can learn. A triple elimination format is no easy task to build out so thank you again for all your efforts to make the tourney run as smooth as it did.