NHL'94 Forums

Random NHL94.com Facts of the Day

1. NHL94.com was launched March 3, 2005 obviously making Evan Member #1

2. On March 14, 2005 (11 days post launch) Member #18 joined... KGman

...which was 1 day before Swos joined

3. Egg came in on the first day of Spring that year as Member #21

I remember when Evan first bought this domain we had a different forum that got somehow deleted and was never backed up. This was when the site was first launched in '03 or '04 and if I remember correctly there were only 7 or 8 members at first. We had a fantasy hockey league and me, Evan, his dad, at least one of his brothers, his cousin and a bunch of friends who would always come by to play '94 were in on it. We would shoot the breeze and talk about the game or what was going on in the NHL, and it was a great way to keep in touch without a huge group email. On that forum I think I was the second to sign up. I think I got mad at Evan for making this forum live before I got my handle made, which is the stupidest thing that I think I have ever gotten mad over and that is saying something lol.

Edited by egg

I remember when Evan first bought this domain we had a different forum that got somehow deleted and was never backed up. This was when the site was first launched in '03 or '04

Hey Egg, thanks for clearing that up b/c I thought the site was launched around 2003 for some reason.