NHL'94 Forums

Availability-Angryjay

angryjay93

Hey guys I know I'm way behind in games played but I plan on fixing that in a jiffy.

I should be online this Friday starting at around 6 EST. I hope a bunch of you other buds are around.

I can also be around Saturday. Probably during the day time at some point. If you think you'll be around Sunday, leave me a message and we can try to figure something out.

thanks guys for helping me get all those games in. 20 in one day, whew!

i'll keep my eyes open this saturday and see if many buds around. if yes then im willing to do another binge session.

I'll be on tonight to play some games... hopefully you're available! Talk soon man

Remaining Games:

Uncle Seth x2

Bo x2

Hokkee x2

kgman x2

skip x2

Ice x2

Fitzo x2

EA x2 1/3

Zeppelin x4

Being a west coast guy it's always a bit tougher to schedule with me since I don't get online until 930 EST at the earliest Monday-Thursday.

This week I can do Tuesday or Wednesday after 930 so drop me a line if you plan on being around then. If not, then I'll have to look for you Friday, probably after 6 or 7 EST.

I won't be able to do those times this week and I will be out of town this weekend from Fri-Sun. If you're schedule changes, lemme know!

This week I can do Tuesday or Wednesday after 930 so drop me a line if you plan on being around then. If not, then I'll have to look for you Friday, probably after 6 or 7 EST.

I'll be around tomorrow night starting sometime around 930 EST.

I have my time set with Fitzo for later in the week.

Just hope skip and Bo are around as well tomorrow night.

skip-bo-front.jpg

Text Bok, he's pretty responsive...probably could set up a gametime ahead of time if he's available.

I'll be around tomorrow night starting sometime around 930 EST.

I have my time set with Fitzo for later in the week.

Just hope skip and Bo are around as well tomorrow night.

Raph was right, I reached out to Bo online last night (even though he was logged off) and he responded back right away and we got our games in.

Raph was right, I reached out to Bo online last night (even though he was logged off) and he responded back right away and we got our games in.

skip-bo-front.jpg

Text Bok, he's pretty responsive...probably could set up a gametime ahead of time if he's available.

What messenger name did you use to contact him? I used the two different ones and he hasn't gotten back to me and I cant PM him because his inbox is full.

just heads up I'm out of town tomorrow thru Monday. try to hit me up tonight, limited availability since have a 7am flight tomorrow. Terrible late notice on my part, apologize