NHL'94 Forums

CAMPBELL Conference: All favorites lose?

Carse

in each of the 4 first round playoff series in the Campbell conference, Barring LA blowing a 3-0 lead, the lower seeded team won. Just goes to show u how much the regular season means.. haha. Just wonderin if anyone has comments as to whats making this playoffs have so many upsets

Guest nhl92fan
in each of the 4 first round playoff series in the Campbell conference, Barring LA blowing a 3-0 lead, the lower seeded team won. Just goes to show u how much the regular season means.. haha. Just wonderin if anyone has comments as to whats making this playoffs have so many upsets

I'm down 3-0 and it looks like its all over for San Jose barring a miracle.

Honestly I think it just depends on who's hot, and who's not. A lot of the lower seeded teams just got hot all at once, and thats it.

My team put everything into the regular season, and played well over their heads. Truthfully I think theyre just spent.

Still proud of my Sharks though, heck of a year.

:blink:

Dallas was the fav over Cal

Winnipeg and Detroit (me) was very close. we could probably play 100 games and each win close to 50/50. he got me this time ggs

I am surprised at the the other 2 results.

this just means we should have shorter regular seasons!!