NHL'94 Forums

Macks-Hacks is open once again!

It's open now OK? It's been very close all along. I just was hoping to have a new update ready for the re-opening. It's about 10-12 hours of updates away.

My old host was getting worse and worse. I decided to switch to a great free host. In order to do so on the host I picked, you have to have a certain amount of posts on their forums, then apply, then get accepted, configure my site etc... and I was redesigning it and didn't have my old one backed up so I couldn't post up my previous one. I didn't want to put up a half ass one as I take pride in all my work.

I apologize if I sounded like a dick but bitching to me about a free service/game update does not motivate me or help me get it out any faster.

i applaud your efforts, mr. hacks.

how come when i go the site theres tht thing flashing, but i cant get to the actual site?

mack srry for bitching before man.... you are a great re creator for this game and i apreciate what you do here.. thx for your efforts.

• 3 months later...

If will allow, i would like to state a little prophetic which would like to see in hack NHL ' 98. And hope it hack will be -).

- Opportunity to disconnect two line pass and icing.

- 7 minutes - a time, here without questions.

- Speed slow by default.

- Emblems of home teams on ice turned by the person to lateral tribunes, as for example in nhl ' 95 for PC. If it really to make.

- It would be healthy, if after neutral result during basic time of a match, there was an overtime, and further bullits.

And there are some words about the version of game for SNES. There there is a cool opportunity to play practice with any quantity of players, for example 5 on 1. On version Genessis it will be great.

If will allow, i would like to state a little prophetic which would like to see in hack NHL ' 98. And hope it hack will be -).

- Opportunity to disconnect two line pass and icing.

- 7 minutes - a time, here without questions.

- Speed slow by default.

- Emblems of home teams on ice turned by the person to lateral tribunes, as for example in nhl ' 95 for PC. If it really to make.

- It would be healthy, if after neutral result during basic time of a match, there was an overtime, and further bullits.

And there are some words about the version of game for SNES. There there is a cool opportunity to play practice with any quantity of players, for example 5 on 1. On version Genessis it will be great.

I am guessing English is not your first language, which is fine, it's fine. I don't quite understand everyhting you are saying bit I'll try to figure it out.

NHL 98 hack completion is not really close right now. 7 minutes can be done, I believe icing can be turned off but two lines is not possible right now. Play nhl 96 - no 2 line passes. You can pick the speed yourself. Not sure what a 'lateral tribune' is or 'further bullits'. Also I can't add features that aren't already in the game, sorry.

Sorry for my English. I know my language very badly, "thanks" to Promt. (Но как то надо общаться, думаю русский язык тут далёк от понимания -)).

I spoke about logo of a home team on an ice platform. Look in NHL '95 for PC. There a team logo will turn in the correct party to crowds. In other classic nhl games the picture is located not as in a real life. I do not know as still it to explain. But eventually, it is not too important.

Second, i try to say about shoot-out after game, after overtime.

Sorry for my English. I know my language very badly, "thanks" to Promt. (Но как то надо общаться, думаю русский язык тут далёк от понимания -)).

I spoke about logo of a home team on an ice platform. Look in NHL '95 for PC. There a team logo will turn in the correct party to crowds. In other classic nhl games the picture is located not as in a real life. I do not know as still it to explain. But eventually, it is not too important.

Second, i try to say about shoot-out after game, after overtime.

Sorry, I can't add shootouts after overtime. Wish I could.

Member number 4, you're my hero.

• 7 months later...