NHL'94 Forums

Macks-Hacks is open once again!

Hey Gang, finally got a new hack out. It's nhl 94 and is based upon an amazing template wboy has made.

You can find it here MACKS HACKS or visit wboy's site for the patch an / or editor.

Please use this 'general discussion' board to make genral comments (it sucks, you suck mack...that sort of thing) and use the individual year forums also in this area to make specific comments on rosters etc... for that given year. Please don't complain about ratings or line combinations or goalies etc... That is why their is an editor. You can change any stat to anything your heart desires. Thanks guys. Also a big thanks to Evan for letting me have this part of the forums.

Mack

A+ Mack. I'm glad you decided to stick with unbalanced teams (where players aren't all within 10 overall points of each other) like in the original. To tell you the truth, I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I am looking forward to relearning all the teams & having all new favorite players & team dynamics.

Shiver me timbers, this rom is bad ass! First class all around, tremendous job.

Love the intro screen and the new font (looks like it's from NHL '96?). The players finally have skates! 1 point for Genesis :blink:

I was starting to wonder when your site was going to come back, it was well worth the wait!

Mack, you are my new hero! I've been checking your site pretty much every day this month, and now it's here! :lol:

Can't wait to load this up on my GP2X...my thumbs will never forgive me!

The players finally have skates! 1 point for Genesis
LOL, clockwise! :blink:

The J.D. add is great, menus & logos look awesome and I've only played a couple games so far...Oilers vs Canes, game 8... :P

I really appreciate all the work that must have gone into this, well worth it if you ask me!

Keep yer stick on the ice...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

"Hang tight guys. I have received numerous questions and concerns about macks hacks.

I had my second son last week and am studying for my full-time firefighting exam this

week so my free time is zilch right now. Some cool surprises as always will be on the way.

Last updated November 4 2006 - Email or MSN mack at mackhockey@rogers.com

macks-hacks.com macks hacks nhl roms classic ea sports macks-hacks.com macks hacks nhl roms classic ea sports "

SURPRISES. Maybe some fighting in 94, or maybe some new ROMs like ECHL or other leagues.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

frothing at the mouth dude.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, boys, the hacks themsel veswill be later than the 8th. Been swamped with work, family and hockey. Soon though I promise, just need to fix up some roster things.

• 4 weeks later...

All I ask for is patience. I was really sick about 2 weeks ago and lost 11 pounds in about 3 days. My 2 sons (ages 2 1/2 and 5 months) and my two jobs and hockey are very time consuming.

This is a hobby and I try my best when I have the free time. If you want to start paying or donating money than maybe I'll work faster. :)

All I ask for is patience. I was really sick about 2 weeks ago and lost 11 pounds in about 3 days. My 2 sons (ages 2 1/2 and 5 months) and my two jobs and hockey are very time consuming.

This is a hobby and I try my best when I have the free time. If you want to start paying or donating money than maybe I'll work faster. :)

that site always seems to be closed. its never open. and mack im sorry no offense, but you have alot of excues.

I hope you feel better. I cannot wait until your site is open, but I will wait. Patiently.

I totally understand and thank you for any amount of YOUR free time that you spend on this stuff.

I hope that some of the comments made in this string just reflect some people's awful communication skills in that they are just looking forward to your site re-opening so much - or they are just truly selfish.

Thanks again and you can be sure that once (on your time schedule) your site is open, I will donate if I use some of what you create.

Thanks again and feel better.

-Pughead

that site always seems to be closed. its never open. and mack im sorry no offense, but you have alot of excues.

You sir are an f**king idiot.

Do you want all my old hacks all of the time? The site has always been open from time to time. Changing hosts, redesign temporarily closes it too. Hundreds of people have my hacks so it must be obviously open sometimes.

Do you have your own family and children? Do you work 2 jobs to support them? Do you play real hockey 4 times a week at a serious level? Does nhl 94 consume all of your free time?

Where is your updated hack? Where is your site?

Awesome 2nd post on the forum. Learn grammar and spelling too you ass.

These hacks are not a major part of my life. It's a f**king hobby people that I try to do....for FREE for you GUYS.

I appreciate your comments pughead.

Do you want all my old hacks all of the time?

Actually.. yeah, it'd be nice to be able to see what's there..

I'm not sure why the site 'closes' -- the NHL94online site isn't closed, and they're redoing it right now..

http://www.nhl94online.com/index.php

http://www.nhl94online.com/index2007.php

"Changing hosts" for one as I just posted.

Do you even read the posts or is it easier just to complain.

Are you exceeding your bandwidth limit on your current host, or what?

I'm not trying to complain or be argumentative. I was "just saying" (and am now "just asking").

What we don't understand is why there is a site, but we're not allowed in.