NHL'94 Forums

GDL 13 - Playoffs

Premium

GDL 13 PLAYOFFS

Long story short.. the unplayed games became forfeits with the winning coach being decided by my judgment. As requested and suggested by some coaches, we are better off using the old playoff format instead of the modern NHL one. If you want to know how the final standings came to be, you can message me and I'll give you the full details. We will be reseeding during the playoffs. I hope to get this up on the website soon. (?) I used the admin tools and it looks like nothing happened. So, for now, we'll have to keep our savestates should we play.

Ron Barr Conference

(3) canadiensfan66 vs (4) Zalex

(1) Uncle Seth vs (4) Zalex (2-4)

(2) angryjay93 vs (3) canadiensfan66 (3-4)

(1) Uncle Seth vs (8) Depch (4-0)

(2) angryjay93 vs (7) EA (4-0)

(3) canadiensfan66 vs (6) brutus (4-0)

(4) Zalex vs (5) zeppelin55 (4-0)

Mark Lesser Conference

(1) kingraph vs (2) Plabax (0-4)

(1) kingraph vs (4) kgman (4-1)

(2) Plabax vs (3) Icestorm NHL94 (4-3)

(1) kingraph vs (8) skip (4-0)

(2) Plabax vs (7) dexpsu83 (4-0)

(3) Icestorm NHL94 vs (6) TexasPachyderm (4-1)

(4) kgman vs (5) JackVandal (4-2)

Higher seeds have home advantage in a 2-2-1-1-1 format. The playoff ROM with 99minOT is attached in this post.

Please get these in by November 20th! Make sure to schedule and be in contact with your opponent.

Good luck!

gdl13playoffs.bin

Edited by Premium

Best case for me would be to get the series done during the weekend with Seth. I'm a huge underdog in this series and I need to do some exi during the week to test some variation between offensive lineups. After works it is also hard to match up your intensity required to try to pull an upset here. GL with everyone else on their series.

Edited by Depch

Weekend is fine (Fri & Sat are both good for me, but Sunday most likely not). I will have my new PC set up by then, hopefully it will run smoother than this piece of junk I have now. I think it has Ebola.

Edited by Uncle Seth

Played Zepp.

CGY 4 - EDM 0

It was far from easy.

GM 1 : EDM was up 6-4 after half game. Wake up call in the third for the flames. Final Score 9-6 CGY

GM 2 : EDM was up 6-3 with less than 2 mins left to the game. Roenick went ape mode. Final Score OT Roenick 7 EDM 6.

GM 3 : 5-3 CGY

GM 4 : 4-0 CGY. Trapon enabled. Finally.

ggs

Get that site up for our save states. GA

AJ and I have been in contact with one another every couple days trying to fit our series in but our schedules aren't lining up at the moment.

We're going to do our best to play Friday evening (earliest might be able to happen Thu night but that's doubtful at the moment)

He got hit by a car late last week which didn't bode well for our series to get played... some guys will do anything to get out of getting their playoffs in!

Seriously though, I think he's ok since he replied to a PM I sent him this morning!

Someone finally took him up on his offer of "come at me bro".

Yep, I'm mostly ok now. Nothing broken, just some good bumps and bruises that made it tricky to walk around this weekend.

I'm a hockey player, gonna need more then some piddly Honda Civic to take me out if I'm riding my bike.

Yep, I'm mostly ok now. Nothing broken, just some good bumps and bruises that made it tricky to walk around this weekend.

I'm a hockey player, gonna need more then some piddly Honda Civic to take me out if I'm riding my bike.

Atta boy. BTW, didn't know you played still also. Wow, hit on a bike though? Ouch, glad to hear from you that you're OK though. Sue their ass! "I'll to take you for everything you've got, .....and you're just gonna have to deal with it".

Edited by Uncle Seth

A big thanks to EA and angryjay for playing :)

Monday will be the final day to play.

We're going to jump on at 7CST this evening. Puts me in a pretty tight spot. If I jump in tonight and AJ isn't around, I win the series.

AJ said he agrees to that

...at least I think he said that.

Glad you chimed in Plabax, you ever going to respond to my IMs to get classic games in? I see you online, quit dodging me bro ha

We're going to jump on at 7CST this evening. Puts me in a pretty tight spot. If I jump in tonight and AJ isn't around, I win the series.

AJ said he agrees to that

...at least I think he said that.

Glad you chimed in Plabax, you ever going to respond to my IMs to get classic games in? I see you online, quit dodging me bro ha