NHL'94 Forums

Schedule here with Angryjay for classic games

angryjay93

I still have 28 games combined to get in before the end of the week so if you find yourself on the list, please contact me in some way if we haven't already so we can schedule a game.

Gens:

Icestorm x4 Wed 930 EST

Uncle Seth x2 After Ice

SNES:

Bobkudelski x3 - Tues 930 EST

My likely schedule:

Monday:No

Tuesday: 930 EST to whenever people are still around.

Wednesday: 930 EST

Thursday: 930 EST if needed

Friday: Can do most anytime if planned ahead of time, otherwise ill find a way to be busy by the time Friday rolls around.

Saturday: Open to schedule ahead of time, if no one schedules, i wont show up.

Sunday: Same as Saturday

I can't stress enough that I'd appreciate it if you schedule ahead. I can't play at my house since I desynch, I have to travel to a friends so scheduling is integral to me getting a bulk of games done. Thanks buds.

thanks for the communication buds.

I know ice is out until the weekend or something like that so hopefully he'll give me a better idea soon.

mikail, i know youre on quite often, we've just been missing each other lately. hopefully you are good for tomorrow evening at some point. i've got bob and stheads lined up so it might not be until closer to 11 or maybe midnight EST.

Hey buddy sorry I haven't been around lately my damn controller broke. I'm hopefully getting a replacement today, I may be able to play tonight but really I'll play it by ear since I start work at 7 the next morning. If I can't play the games tonight then I can 100% play at anytime on Sunday so I'll let you know. Sorry about the inconvenience

I'm looking to get online around 930 EST tonight. I'll be looking to wrap up SNES if possible.

I'll play gens if my 2 snes guys arent around.

Leave me a message if you want to play later but wont be around at 930. Im not looking to do too much hanging around if no one contacts me.

Friday is gonna be my final workday so I might be going party afterwards and that's why I have not answered as I have no clear sight of saturday yet. If things go 'good', I'll be around for sure, but at latest sunday all day surely. Just can't commit to saturday yet, but maybe. :E

Hey AJ, what's your schedule look like this week?

I can play tonight, Monday 7:30PM to 9:30 PM EST

Otherwise, my availability is spotty. Let me know what other night might work so I can schedule it in advance and guarantee that there will be no Netflix Friends marathons going on so we'll have a good connection with minimal lag.

Hey AJ, what's your schedule look like this week?

I can play tonight, Monday 7:30PM to 9:30 PM EST

Otherwise, my availability is spotty. Let me know what other night might work so I can schedule it in advance and guarantee that there will be no Netflix Friends marathons going on so we'll have a good connection with minimal lag.

thanks for being proactive Bob. I just updated my schedule for this week. I can't do today. Monday's are almost always terrible for me. I can make Tuesday-Thursday night work after 930 EST. I cant really come on before hand, time zone difference and all ya know.