NHL'94 Forums

Trade Talk, IE available players, or picks

Lupz27

Seth Jones Dman on the block.

Player First Last Team Pos JNo Wgt OVR Agl Spd OfA DfA ShP ChK H/F StH ShA End Rgh Pas Agr Chk Ability Hand 92 Seth Jones NYR D 3 8 81 5 5 4 4 5 3 1 4 2 5 3 4 1 8.1 Righty

Others can be had for price.

I think trades are down because it's such a new ROM, guys don't know what they do/don't want w/ out EXI with their team.

Secondly, there was SO much to choose from, most guys specifically took exactly what they wanted name/skill wise. And while there is plenty of depth (less need to trade say to have gotten speed or shot,etc), most teams would have to create a hole to fill another.

I predict more trading in season two where guys know, I LOVE THIS GUY, & someone else drafts him, then it's like, I'm trading for him & what you got to offer.

BUT, on a side note, I was surprised how much FUN this ROM is to play after having used a draft on it.

Placed more ownership on the players & ratings they have that I drafted. I'm enjoying it more so far than any blitz rom because of the additional speed.

Side note two, as I predicted, the heavy stick handling will change how you play during this ROM, at least for what works on defense. The no c/b is another mental change.

Thanks again for the invite Skip & for not kicking me out :)

Looking for top line winger. Kreider and Lundqvist are available. if interested hit me up

Edited by mav

Sean Monahan, J Voracek, and Ryan Johanson all on the block. Looking to possibly trade 2 of the 3 for 1 top Forward.

He's ranked 91. Recinded

Hey bud I sent you a couple personal messages, can't seem to get you on AIM.

2 players available Nathan MacKinnon (Russ Courtnall, but with 5 sth, and 4 pass), and Ryan Johanson (RH version of Jaromir Jagr, but with 54 shot). Looking for a top Dman. Also would be willing to package both, or even include a Zach Parise (Mike Modano but with a 54 shot instead of 52) in a 2 for 1 deal for a TOP end Forward.

Let me know on Aim if interested, or PM here.

Edited by Lupz27