NHL'94 Forums

King of '94 West! January 16, 2016.

halifax

Damn, was looking like I was going to have to work Saturday so held off on signing up, but got the good news today that we have the day off only to run into the bad news that the tourney is all filled up. If somebody has to drop for whatever reason I demand their spot, otherwise I'm in town anyways so I'll be showing up to drink some beer and watch some games nonetheless

It's actually not sold out. There's a bug with the form, where if people fill out their information and click the button to go to the payment page, it marks the spot as filled, even though sometimes they back out and don't pay. I believe there are still 4 spots left.

Bob K arrives at the Saskatoon Airport...and the welcome wagon was there to pick him up!

s**t just got real boys! :)

post-457-0-35622900-1452835074_thumb.jpg

The tournament has officially sold out!

I've got a ton more interest, but not enough time to pull it together to get more in.

The tournament has officially sold out!

I've got a ton more interest, but not enough time to pull it together to get more in.

If there local buds get them out to bartari for friday night. Maybe we can get some friendlies going and they can take their crack at one of us online hot shots.

I just walked by Bartari. It's about a 2 minute walk from our place. I peaked inside and saw that their wallpaper is a series of repeating images of macho man randy savage doing an elbow drop on Jesus Christ. It's clearly a pretty awesome place!

Hopefully, no lag spikes will cause him to miss the airport.

If you run into any nice Saskatchewan ladies tonight, I hope you will not exploit any lag spikes in an attempt to score.

But seriously, I am jealous and hope you guys have a great time, although one reason I didn't go was fear of missing a powder day and great skiing here, and it is dumping right now. So at least I got that.