NHL'94 Forums

San Jose: Final Comments

Guest nhl92fan

Guest nhl92fan

Wow, San Jose left their offense at home. The way I was so thoroughly DOMINATED in this series, I don't know how this team came within 1 game of a Division title and 29 wins.

I'm honored though by the effort San Jose gave me all year. This team has a 56 rating but they played like champs all season long. I just ran into the greatest player in the world (99) and what can you say? San Jose really had no business even being in the post season. BUT, thats not to say I'm not upset at not even winning one game in the playoffs. I thought I'd be better, but I underestimated thegr8199. He's a fantastic player and played better than me on defense, offense, and goalie.

Congrats to him, and good luck in round 2 gr8199!! I'll be rooting for you to win it all, that way I can say "It took the best to beat me"!!

Special apologies to the members of my NHL94.net league. I know you guys hate me now and yeah its my fault it didnt work out. I shouldve updated you guys more but I learned my lesson: I wont start any more leagues because I cant handle it time wise. I will however be back next season here (if Evan has me), probably under an assumed name due to my reputation being ruined, lol.

I was riding high coming into the playoffs, but now I am humbled. it was a learning experience for sure, and I will see you all next year with a new name and a new team. Take care.

Special apologies to the members of my NHL94.net league. I know you guys hate me now and yeah its my fault it didnt work out. I shouldve updated you guys more but I learned my lesson: I wont start any more leagues because I cant handle it time wise. I will however be back next season here (if Evan has me), probably under an assumed name due to my reputation being ruined, lol.

Hate? I don’t know about the others, but no hate here. I ain't gonna hate over a video game. But I gotta admit, for me (and I’m sure others), it’s just plain insulting to not get a response after repeated attempt after attempt to contact you.

Smoz stepped up to automate things. The groundwork for the league was already set. All you had to do was post a simple message stating you’ve got other $hit going on and the league would have survived. Would have taken 2 minutes of your time.

PS: no sense in changing your name. Your cheezy ass pass goal gives you away in seconds :blink:

smozoma had programmed gens 2.11 to be able to take save states while in net play..why is this important? An upcomming league possibly using this same .net rom may be used for a new stats league...yes STATS. No more shitty Gens32 will be needed..

just waiting for smozoma to get back...a stats league would be the s**t!

we'll get to see Roenick's 200 goal season

Guest nhl92fan
Hate? I don’t know about the others, but no hate here. I ain't gonna hate over a video game. But I gotta admit, for me (and I’m sure others), it’s just plain insulting to not get a response after repeated attempt after attempt to contact you.

Smoz stepped up to automate things. The groundwork for the league was already set. All you had to do was post a simple message stating you’ve got other $hit going on and the league would have survived. Would have taken 2 minutes of your time.

PS: no sense in changing your name. Your cheezy ass pass goal gives you away in seconds :lol:

True, true. I just kept putting it off and time went by so fast. What can I say? I dont disagree. I did a terrible job.

I never thought of my pass shot. That would give me away. Crap.

No hard feelings, and please dont let this affect your vote for coach of the year. Vote for John. :blink: