NHL'94 Forums

Bigfoot and McMarkis

JackVandal

Well, on the SNES side, only one of the 4 series is played, so waiting would seem to make more sense.

However, if all the other series are played, you are doing more than making just one guy wait, but all the other coaches who have been played in a timely manner and waiting to start the next round, then a forfeit is likely in order.

I know if you get too long of a delay between series, it is often a disadvantage for those coaches who did the right thing and played their games on time.

99.8% of the guys who play would rather lose and have played over winning via forfeit, but anything is better than never playing.

Yeah, neither of them have been active for weeks, and if I recall their was speculation about bigfoot even being able to make it in the playoffs. I vote to move Lupz up to the final round. I feel like that would most likely be the outcome anyway.

Yes Labs had a hell of a season, and 2 amazing 7 game playoff series, it's unfortunate someone had to lose either of those series.

I'd feel very dirty if I was moved straight to the finals, also considering I went a combined 1-7 vs both opponents in regular season, 4 of those games I count with an asteric thou because of his connection issues, if either don't show I don't have another solution, but I sure wouldn't like the fact I was handed a finals appearance after 1 playoff series, while JV went through 2 great opponents, and earned that spot in the finals, and should feel damn good about getting there.

GREAT B1 SEASON! Finally over the loss, (I think)....HAHA! Took some time after that series, bloodbath....damn. Best of luck to whoever moves on. Now its time for VHL and upcoming GDL draft!!!

Both last active Nov 22nd. Clearly not playing or trying to set up a gametime. First one to respond likely moves on at this point.

I believe a few of us have let you know that bigfoots internet connection is not really suitable for play.

His ping is over 100ms and he has to change the screen refresh setting in kaillera client to +7

I am also waiting for McMarkis in SNES-A. I would rather play and lose than to advance without playing. The whole point of leagues is to play other people, not to advance because of forfeits.

Sorry for the tardiness, I can play tonight if your available?

I believe a few of us have let you know that bigfoots internet connection is not really suitable for play.

His ping is over 100ms and he has to change the screen refresh setting in kaillera client to +7

Yep, I messaged him about it a few weeks back but have not heard from him. If you're still active and I don't hear from Bigfoot, you'll move on by FF to play Lupz.

+7!!! WHOLLY MOLEY BATMAN!!!

That makes playing KG online feel "live".

I was catching the AIM conversation on GENS BUDS one night about playing him, but didn't realize it was that bad..

He must be using Minpind's next store neighbor's wifi :)

+7!!! WHOLLY MOLEY BATMAN!!!

That makes playing KG online feel "live".

I was catching the AIM conversation on GENS BUDS one night about playing him, but didn't realize it was that bad..

He must be using Minpind's next store neighbor's wifi :)

lol, yeah JR would have puck at center ice next frame goal siren was going off, was like da fuk?

Sounds good, I'll be around the next few nights so hit me up after you finish exis to get the rust off.