NHL'94 Forums

GDL XIV - Trade Talk (DEADLINE 12/26 12 am eastern)

Premium

This thread is home to offers, wants, and potential trades.

Offers & Wants

For offers and wants, you are only welcome to post your requests---please have all conversations through AIM. It keeps the thread clean and it makes it easier for Brutus to find the trades he needs to confirm.

Acceptable: "Plabax (ARI) looking to move up in the 1st round. Willing to offer 1.17 and 2.08. Message if interested."

Unacceptable: "Hey man... how about 4.2 and 6.23 for your 4.15 and 6.10? Who do you have? Are you interested in Ulf Dahlen?"

Any negotiations should be handled on AIM :eyes_droped:

Potential Trades

When you have reached a deal with another coach, please post it here in a format similar to this:

"Plabax (ANH) trades 1.15 and Pat LaFontaine to LABS_66 (PIT) for 1.6 and 3.19"

Once the trade is posted, the other coach will have to CONFIRM the trade before it is eligible to become an official trade. This will help brutus know which trades are official or not!

Remember, there are unlimited trades this season!! However, questionable trades can be reviewed by everyone in the league as a whole.

TRADON! :dal_skater_hand_grab:

Edited by Premium

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Zalex :

Lupz 1st Rounder

Lupz 2nd Rounder

Lupz 6th Rounder

To Lupz :
Zalex 1st Rounder

Zalex 2nd Rounder

Zalex 4th Rouder

Lupz 27 6:08 pm
my 1st 2nd 6th for your 1st 2nd 4th

I don't need top 4
zalex1414 6:10 pm
Ok ill do this and post

Dallas Stars trade picks 1.5, 3.5, 4.20 to Pittsburgh for 1.13, 2.12, 3.13

CONFIRMED

This thread is home to offers, wants, and potential trades.

Offers & Wants

For offers and wants, you are only welcome to post your requests---please have all conversations through AIM. It keeps the thread clean and it makes it easier for Brutus to find the trades he needs to confirm.

Acceptable: "Plabax (ARI) looking to move up in the 1st round. Willing to offer 1.17 and 2.08. Message if interested."

Unacceptable: "Hey man... how about 4.2 and 6.23 for your 4.15 and 6.10? Who do you have? Are you interested in Ulf Dahlen?"

Any negotiations should be handled on AIM :eyes_droped:

Potential Trades

When you have reached a deal with another coach, please post it here in a format similar to this:

"Plabax (ANH) trades 1.15 and Pat LaFontaine to LABS_66 (PIT) for 1.6 and 3.19"

Once the trade is posted, the other coach will have to CONFIRM the trade before it is eligible to become an official trade. This will help brutus know which trades are official or not!

Remember, there are unlimited trades this season!! However, questionable trades can be reviewed by everyone in the league as a whole.

TRADON! :dal_skater_hand_grab:

Was the Unacceptable pulled straight from one of our Aim chats :)

Have picks 4.15, 4.21, and 5.4, looking to package 2 of those picks for a 3rd, and 6th. Or both 4ths for a 3rd, and a 5th. Hit me up if interested, can be negotiated further if you have any ideas.

Edited by Lupz27

I'm ready to move down on my 3rd pick for the cost of your 4th & 6th pick. Let's see what you've got and see if we can make a deal if there is anything you like on the board left. I am still borderline on this and might wait for the pick to be due untill I decide, I might go for valuepick as well.

3.6 <-> 3.x

4.19 <-> 4.x

6.19 <-> 6.x

Suter, Chelios, Samuelsson,Damphouse, and Moog on the block, looking for a forward, or combo trade with possible goalie upgrade.

PM me on forums, or Aim I'm usually around.

Edited by Lupz27

I've got 2nd rounder, Robert Reichel on the block.

Can package him along w/ Leetch, or Smith, or Terreri for the right combo back.

Can either be to upgrade Reichel, or to upgrade Smith/Terreri and then lower Reichel.

PM/AIM me. I'm around.