NHL'94 Forums

SNES Playoffs

chaos

Guys,

I really want to get the playoffs done before the end of the year. Please make an effort to contact your opponent and schedule a time to play. If there are any issues, please let me know. You can get their email address from their coach page on the site (click on their team on the left nav bar or in the playoff matchups)

Thanks for your cooperation!

Just finished my 1st round series in SNES A, so waiting on the next opponent.

Who plays who? Does winner of 4/5 play winner of 1/8?

That would be ..... Annatar... who's he again? lol.. great.

Sorry bud, you have a tough road!

Stheds and I got together Tuesday night but had technical difficulties and managed only 3 lag riddled games. We should be meeting again tomorrow to try and wrap things up.

We wrapped our series up. I'm already trying to contact mcmarkis to get the next round rolling.

Very good games Bob K.

Thanks for making the scheduling easy and glad we knocked these out before Christmas.

I won but that is a horrible matchup for Washington. Boston has almost everything they have, just a little better. I'm looking forward to our next series in what will probably be a return to our usual 7 games.

AJ or McMarkis, come at me bros.

Sounds like a good series add usual. Bob always puts up a fight.

I'm trying to get a hold of McMarkis but to no avail so far. McMarkis, don't be afraid to personal message me, email, aim, or call me collect. I want to get these games in asap

Sounds like a good series add usual. Bob always puts up a fight.

I'm trying to get a hold of McMarkis but to no avail so far. McMarkis, don't be afraid to personal message me, email, aim, or call me collect. I want to get these games in asap

To his credit he just played a grueling 7 game series with me over in Gens tonight for like an hour and half, so he should be back around soon I am sure.

Great series annatar. I wished I won game 5 but that would have just delayed the pain. You are on top of your game right now which means I can't imagine anyone beating you, especially when you have bourque on your side! It's been a long time since I've taken you out in a playoff series and i feel like the gap is widening. You just keep perfecting new ways of scoring. Good luck in the finals!

Thanks Bob, appreciate it, don't sell yourself short though. I would've been sweating if I hadn't closed it out in 5.

Scheduling for the final:

Saturday is out

Sunday not ideal but maybe can fit it in

Monday-Tues is great from about 7pm EST until 11pm or later if needed

Weds is out

Thurs-Fri is Christmas so prob out

Sat 26th during the day

Sun 27th works

Mon 28th works

Tue 29th works

Hopefully can make it work within that time frame.

I am waiting for a response. If the games aren't played by Dec. 25th, I will award a forfeit and we will move on.

When you say forfeit, are you considering both teams dead or are you going to move one to next round? Moving 1 team would be dumb if no one responds because we would be stuck in the same situation.

I am so sick of watching the Habs throw their season away so I'm good to play tomorrow for sure, if you can.

I have more Christmas shopping to do first. Bit later is better for me (should suit you too). 9 or 10pm EST or so?

I am waiting for a response. If the games aren't played by Dec. 25th, I will award a forfeit and we will move on.

Hey chaos, you can put up my series with dethrox when you have a chance, alrwsfy dropped an IM reaching out to find good times to play

When you say forfeit, are you considering both teams dead or are you going to move one to next round? Moving 1 team would be dumb if no one responds because we would be stuck in the same situation.

Moot point now, but if no one responded to me, I would have just moved XCing to the finals.