NHL'94 Forums

SNES Puck Dynasty - Season 3 - Who's comin back?

So if we had a normal schedule I would have taken a nice 4 games off Bob Kudelski and taken my ball and ran home, but noooo we have RIVALRY NIGHT so I had to play 4 more against him and got stomped in each game. :lol:

Nice comeback bud I will be content with the split after another day or two of grieving.

So if we had a normal schedule I would have taken a nice 4 games off Bob Kudelski and taken my ball and ran home, but noooo we have RIVALRY NIGHT so I had to play 4 more against him and got stomped in each game. :lol:

Nice comeback bud I will be content with the split after another day or two of grieving.

Yes, that was a pretty epic 8 game series, akin to the 1972 Summit Series.

Annatar wins 4 straight game to start the series, then I win 4 straight games to finish the series.

I was really worried I would drop all 8 to Annatar, so needless to say, I'm very happy to end up with a split.

On a side note: I believe Renberg got injured 3 or 4 times so I guess he was the Valeri Kharlamov of the series.

Looking forward to more games in the future bud!

Renberg is sawft. He needs to step up the physical play a bit, this is supposed to be the Legion of Doom here!

Overall I like my team but when they're off their game I was having a hard time keeping up with your skaters.