NHL'94 Forums

SNES puck Dynasty Season 3 Bidding to start Dec.24th

Ola buds,

1.your teams and rosters are in the link below. (Select Season 3 Tab)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OicOcmrImzsJPCpuR--qaeku2xw12qG6Lz6Km-6Reg/pub?gid=0#

2.Bidding will start on Dec. 24th in the link below.

http://nhl94buds.proboards.com/

3. We are bidding on players from the 1995 season. Excel file in the link below.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/15800-puck-dynasty-player-stats/?p=132923

4.Please send me a pm with players you want to bid on.

5. If you want to drop a player, post in this thread. Remember you will lose half that players salary from your cap space. Mcmarkis and boknows MUST drop enough players to get enough cap space in order to bid. PM me if you wish to discuss.

Ola buds,

1.your teams and rosters are in the link below. (Select Season 3 Tab)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OicOcmrImzsJPCpuR--qaeku2xw12qG6Lz6Km-6Reg/pub?gid=0#

2.Bidding will start on Dec. 24th in the link below.

http://nhl94buds.proboards.com/

3. We are bidding on players from the 1995 season. Excel file in the link below.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/15800-puck-dynasty-player-stats/?p=132923

4.Please send me a pm with players you want to bid on.

5. If you want to drop a player, post in this thread. Remember you will lose half that players salary from your cap space. Mcmarkis and boknows MUST drop enough players to get enough cap space in order to bid. PM me if you wish to discuss.

1995 season is nhl '97 no? Or is this 94-95 season, which would be nhl '96?

I'd like to drop Kevin Stevens. Great shot, but slower than molasses in January, with hands of stone.

dropped like molasses.

1995 season is nhl '97 no? Or is this 94-95 season, which would be nhl '96?

It's NHl'95 for season 3. Last year we did NHL'94 guys.

I'm dropping Eric Weinrich. He has been replaced by the slower, but more agile Vladdy Malakhov, who will blossom into a beast D man in 97 and 98.

Eric was a big part of my season 1 win, and I hope he lands on his feet with another team. I will miss his yellow visor.

I'm dropping Eric Weinrich. He has been replaced by the slower, but more agile Vladdy Malakhov, who will blossom into a beast D man in 97 and 98.

Eric was a big part of my season 1 win, and I hope he lands on his feet with another team. I will miss his yellow visor.

haha...the yellow visor.

dropped!

Please have all bids to me by Wednesday night, otherwise I'll start assigning players to your teams.

Or I may fold teams if you haven't attempted to place a bid yet.

haven't heard from tyler or kingof94.

Thanks!

I think guys like Mikail and Tyler will still play. They probably just aren't available these days or they know they have a full roster (or close to it).

Mikail just needs a backup goalie and Tyler just needs a 6th forward.

You could just assign them a player for 1 year to fill the roster and hope they show up to play the games. If they don't, let another SNES bud take over.

I'm dropping Bret "the Hitman" Hedican.

pros:

tantalizing speed from the backend

married to Kristi yamaguchi

cons:

handles the puck like a hand grenade

shot can't break a wet paper bag

you got er bud.

McMarkis folded his team and agreed to be on the wait list from a suggestion I made. So the last bids are up.

Just curious - How come you don't just leave his team intact and let someone take it over?

Some teams can be transferred to a new coach, but others get folded?

Mcmarkis took over the team last year late in the season (I think maybe just for the playoffs). So he inherited a terrible situation as he was going to have to drop 60 million in salary just to to get under the cap. This would mean at least 3 of his starting line up would be gone, leaving very little left to pick from. In hindsight, I wish I had of picked up on the team's cap issue sooner before making sure everyone had a team. I would've gave him first choice to pick another available team.

So I offered to two options, we can drop some players to get his team under the cap, thus leaving him with whatever's left to pick from, or we can fold em and he could be first on the waitlist. He chose the latter.

Anyone willing to trade me a water bottle for richter?

You inherited a stacked team but but I laughed when I saw you got Richter... your favourite lol.

I don't think we are doing trades in this league but if you're missing a backup goalie you can always pick up someone cheap and play them instead. I'm going the cheap goalie route this year and I don't think it's going to be a big issue.

• 2 weeks later...

You inherited a stacked team but but I laughed when I saw you got Richter... your favourite lol.

I don't think we are doing trades in this league but if you're missing a backup goalie you can always pick up someone cheap and play them instead. I'm going the cheap goalie route this year and I don't think it's going to be a big issue.

Lol I'd rather have my boy Red light Rasico over that piece of junk richter. You are definitely right I can't complain,

my team is beyond stacked. How the hell did the guy who assembled my team get Lemiuex and sellane? My teams so stacked I was thinking about putting federov on the second line lol.

The league switched to 1995 skills for this, the third season, so Richter goes to ALL 100's across the board, so he won't be junk anymore. He's got a long contract, so he's also still 100's across the board in '96 & '97, so he's a top goalie going forward.

That actually makes the team even more elite, and I'm not sure whatever every one else was doing while I grabbed these guys :)

Hopefully, you play better with them than I was.