NHL'94 Forums

SNES puck Dynasty Season 3 Bidding to start Dec.24th

The league switched to 1995 skills for this, the third season, so Richter goes to ALL 100's across the board, so he won't be junk anymore. He's got a long contract, so he's also still 100's across the board in '96 & '97, so he's a top goalie going forward.

That actually makes the team even more elite, and I'm not sure whatever every one else was doing while I grabbed these guys :)

Hopefully, you play better with them than I was.

Wow I had no clue....so somehow my team is even more stacked then I thought originally. I looked at everyone elses team and definitely some strong ones but yours is the best by far....Its messed up how ronning and clark are going to be on my bench. You always have a spot as a gm for any of my teams lol. Thanks again for the allstar team and hopefully I can represent your team proud!

I think the rest of the league was a bit shortsighted. I know I was. I signed guys that really dropped off this season. Neely, Linden, K. Stevens, Fetisov. Now I'm in rebuilding with scraps, wishing I had spent big money to solidify a guy like Lemieux or Fedorov.

I've been planning ahead but I never figured on investing much in a goalie. We will see this season if that causes me problems. God knows I give up enough scoring chances. Irbe was one of my favourite goalies as a kid though.

I think with the auction draft format and some teams folding etc there can be a bit more of an imbalance in the rosters. Brutus definitely knew what he was doing though.

After playing a bit with c4's test rom I am pretty confident my team is going to be fun to use this year.

Wow I had no clue....so somehow my team is even more stacked then I thought originally. I looked at everyone elses team and definitely some strong ones but yours is the best by far....Its messed up how ronning and clark are going to be on my bench. You always have a spot as a gm for any of my teams lol. Thanks again for the allstar team and hopefully I can represent your team proud!

Your welcome. I definitely GM'd better than I played! Most guys drafted their teams off of '94 memory, so that's why the first season, which was based on '93 stats, I did so well for me (I believe I was at or above .500 && I never play SNES). AND CLEARLY, you play WAY WAY better than I do!!!

SO, I actually knew my team would not be as strong in '94 as it would be in '95 and going forward. I actually think I have a few other bench players that get goofy good in the final 2 seasons as well, but w/ no line changes, it wouldn't matter.

Who is gonna crack 100's Fed & Selanne, and Lindros w/ his future stats & still monster weight? I look forward to checking the standings to see you doing some real damage with that.

oh yeah, you wen to like $50 mil on him or something crazy, so I had to settle for Mario.

But, Mario is no slouch, especially in SNES.

Only thing with the team I set up, it was capped out, and the isn't much room to "cut" anything, as it's all long term contracts, so you HAVE to hit most of the check points in order to have enough salary to pay those bad boys.