NHL'94 Forums

Thinking of coming to New York

Brutus

Ok. My wife has friends coming to town for about a week. AND THAT has Brutus on the whole "GOTTA GET AWAY" mindset.

Due to work, I normally can't get out on Saturday, so I was thinking of catching a flight Sunday morning, January 10th and flying back to Chicago either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. Round trip is cheap, so I'm in on this. I need to figure out WHERE to stay in order to try to get together with enough guys to make it worth the trip. IF we get enough guys who can come say Sunday & Monday night, I'd grab a nice size suite somewhere for that night, etc.

Can ANYONE who is in the area and might come please post here.

I figure I can coordinate w/ say Raph to see where best would be from there.

Thanks guys.

I have to double check my schedule, but I believe I am off from the 8th till the 14th, so as long as it is in with in reasonable driving distance I am down. I am just on the other side of the TZ Bridge so I guess an hour or so ride is fair enough for me to travel either way North, South, East, West, ect. maybe even a little further.

Hopefully after this Sunday the Jets will beat Ice's Bills, and maybe when can meet up for a Jets playoff game before some 94 if they get a Sunday game, and don't f**k it up this Sunday by losing (probable outcome). Let me know the deal!

Who else is in the NY area? Evan, Egg, Tx, Zepp mentioned making the trip up from Bmore. Any others? Tough ride for Seth, and Ice to NYC from Western NY, probably missing a few names.