NHL'94 Forums

King of 94 West shout out from "settle it on the screen"

halifax

Cool! It's great to have forum user Coffey involved in this show. He even made the trip to Toronto for the skate sesh with Larmer and Anderson.

LOL at the comments about my hair!

That picture was taken the night before the tourney as soon as AngryJay arrived. Little did we know, we'd both be champs by the next night!

Nick and Mike are great, always appreciate their support and love of '94! They were both at KO94, I think Mike just missed the final 16. FYI, they are also the current world record holders for the Sega Genesis 2-Player Team Blowout with 29. http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/146860

:)

only 29?!

Yeah, they actually created the 2-player track and were going to see if they can one-up themselves each week. They did it a few times, but haven't done so in a while. You're right, it's not a very competitive score, but nobody else is likely making attempts. I was hoping to break this during KO94 with someone, but completely forgot. Oh well, next time!

Nice pic guys, as long as that SJ hat represents Perry Berezan.

As for the 2-player blowout, my Dad and I have gotten into the 30s. Is there a record for most goals by a father/son combo?