NHL'94 Forums

SNES Dynasty **FINAL** League ROM S3-95

Here is the final version of the SNES Dynasty ROM for Season 3-1995. FOR LEAGUE, USE THIS ROM ONLY! Please delete any tests roms you may have downloaded. Thanks

SNES Dynasty S3-95 ROM SNES-Dynasty-S3-95.smc

Good luck to everyone and have fun!!

Edited by c4outlaws

The hard stuff is done, I just have to wait for info from Hali about the schedule. We lost a team from last season, 13 teams doesn't make it easy to do a 56 game schedule. Once we get it straightened out, the league can start.

No, I apologize bud. I said I was going to have it ready earlier this week and I didn't. I know everyone is anxious to play.

The hard stuff is done, I just have to wait for info from Hali about the schedule. We lost a team from last season, 13 teams doesn't make it easy to do a 56 game schedule. Once we get it straightened out, the league can start.

No, I apologize bud. I said I was going to have it ready earlier this week and I didn't. I know everyone is anxious to play.

You dont have to wait any more bud. I sent you an email for a schedule....which includes 'rivalry night'. This has never been done before in an nhl94 league. I know that fank will really love this idea.

We may have jumped the gun but me and c4 played our games, we just can't upload. It says the file format is wrong. Can you have a look chaos?

I emailed him about this.