NHL'94 Forums

NHL 92 Season 3?

ba55i5t

attachicon.gif92preseason3b.bin

Pre-season rom with all current starting line ups except NYR.

If you care give me who you want as #1 goalie and the extra attacker.

G - Barrasso

X - whoever you allow me to...haha

92preseason3c.bin

Final Pre-season rom

All teams included.

Any changes due by Friday.

Regular season begins as soon as I post the rom on Friday or Saturday.

Regular Season will end on Sunday March 27.

We will post scores and keep stats as in the past with screenshots.

Bobbleheads awarded for Best GFA (Gordie Howe), Best GAA (Tony Esposito), Most Fights Won (Hanson Bros), No Tiger Williams Bobblehead this season as no PIM leader.

Hey Coach, any chance possible of getting this uniform for my home ones and then use the regular whites that you have on there from last season. If it is too much trouble, just tell me to f**k off haha

post-7663-0-29523400-1457457230_thumb.jp

post-7663-0-88579600-1457457248_thumb.jp

Well first off it is 1992 so all teams wear white at Home. :exciting:

That is pretty much the same jersey as the Pens wore on the road in 1992.

It is also what they have in the rom already, though it is yellow shoulders and black sleeves.

It is above my pay grade to change the yellow from the shoulders to the sleeves.

post-3852-0-06559700-1457463894.png

Is everybody ready for me to finalize the rom and start the season or do we need more pre-season.

Jagr is your extra attacker.

Need Extra attacker for:

Montreal

Boston

St. Louis

Los Angeles

If you care.

Edited by CoachMac

Well first off it is 1992 so all teams wear white at Home. :exciting:

That is pretty much the same jersey as the Pens wore on the road in 1992.

It is also what they have in the rom already, though it is yellow shoulders and black sleeves.

It is above my pay grade to change the yellow from the shoulders to the sleeves.

attachicon.gifPenguins21.png

Is everybody ready for me to finalize the rom and start the season or do we need more pre-season.

Jagr is your extra attacker.

Need Extra attacker for:

Montreal

Boston

St. Louis

Los Angeles

If you care.

Coach, my bad man, I posted that in the wrong thread....was meant for VHL. So sorry my man. STUPID

Yeah, I was looking through teams the other day in the 92 in 93 rom, and only found 1 defensive pairing that made me JEALOUS!!!

Boston had Bourque, but not the second man.

I wondered if Bassist? Ba55i5t? (Can we call you something like James, BA, Butthole? anything but Ba55etc.) would resist the speed of a few of the other starters and go with those heavyweights or not.

Good thing for no penalties this season......I'm going to be a mother f'n holding son of a b***h

Good thing for no penalties this season......I'm going to be a mother f'n holding son of a gun. Learned my lesson last season getting it done to me haha

I am moving the Final Roster Deadline up to Thursday 3-10-2016 at 6 PM Eastern.

I will start a new thread with the season rom and where we will post screenshots of games so I can record stats on my site.

Season games may begin as soon as regular season rom is posted.

You can still make changes here.

Still need EXAT from a few guys.

Regular season will be 2 weeks, 28 games, play everyone 4 times (2H 2A), Top 6 make playoffs.

1 Deadline.

All games complete by Sunday March 27 at midnight.

First 2 seasons had 100% and 99% completion.

1 and 2 get bye.

3 v 6 plays #2

4 v 5 Plays #1

No reseeding.

Yeah, I was looking through teams the other day in the 92 in 93 rom, and only found 1 defensive pairing that made me JEALOUS!!!

Boston had Bourque, but not the second man.

I wondered if Bassist? Ba55i5t? (Can we call you something like James, BA, Butthole? anything but Ba55etc.) would resist the speed of a few of the other starters and go with those heavyweights or not.

I'm in the process of changing handle to

thenewbud

Over the confusion in my name and having numbers within it rather than at the end. I have messaged chaos and hopefully wI'll have it changed soon, unless one of you fine folks could do it for me.

Originally I had Duchesne but then switched for the two LA brutes. Having a good time on snes with Krupp and Samuelson. 252 pds a piece.

I'm in the process of changing handle to

thenewbud

Over the confusion in my name and having numbers within it rather than at the end. I have messaged chaos and hopefully wI'll have it changed soon, unless one of you fine folks could do it for me.

Originally I had Duchesne but then switched for the two LA brutes. Having a good time on snes with Krupp and Samuelson. 252 pds a piece.

Brutus being a bully to the new guy.....made him change his name lol. You know bullying is frowned upon nowadays hahaha

I always just read that as "bassist"? Pretty straightforward, lol. And, what kind of bass do you play? I currently have a Tobias Growler and Fender P. lol

Lol it was meant to be straightforward to those with the eyes to see lol. I play a Fender Modern Player Jaguar Bass, and a Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI. I have owned several other basses over the course of my "playing career" but these are the ones that I play most frequently.

Just go with a nickname, bass, bassy, b5s, the bassman, basser...

Yeah I messaged chaos about the change, and I think that "thenewbud" is a better handle. I also feel slightly left out at the fact that I do not have numbers at the end of my handle (ie. Lups27), but that numbers compose my handle. Once I get the name change this will no longer be an issue, and if I mess up in a league match, I can always claim that I'm a new bud. :)