vs

#6 Seed

ham_tigers.png Hamilton JackVandal 54 27 27 0 .500

#4 Seed

edm_oilers.png Edmonton zeppelin55 56 38 16 2 .704

vs

#5 Seed

min_north_stars.png Minnesota skip 56 28 28 0 .500

I will reach out to all the coaches today/tonight when I get time.

I will be trying to help setup playoff times.

Each ROUND is going to have a goal of 1 week at the LONGEST.

Failure to show good faith by trying to get your games in and communicating w/ your opponent and/or me will result in a potential FORFEIT.

This is not going to LAST 2 months.

Bo/VC Twitch stream live now: http://www.twitch.tv/boknowsnhl94

VC takes game 1 4-3, close one!

http://www.twitch.tv/boknowsnhl94/v/52013727

Unfortunately the video lags during the first few games and I don't really have the thing set up well until about the 55 minute mark. Lots of fun making the this tho and at least now I know how to do it in the future!

http://www.twitch.tv/boknowsnhl94/v/52013727

Unfortunately the video lags during the first few games and I don't really have the thing set up well until about the 55 minute mark. Lots of fun making the this tho and at least now I know how to do it in the future!

I don't know anything about Twitch, but I see I am able to watch these games that Bo and Raph shared links to?

And I know that it is a real hassle to make watchable video files out of krecs.

Soooo... is Twitch now the easiest way for me to record games for easy playback? (Where you can pause, or reqind easily, unlike the GENs krec player?) I did try to download the videos with Video Download Helper, but they are split up flash files, so that is a bit of a bummer...

I don't know anything about Twitch, but I see I am able to watch these games that Bo and Raph shared links to?

And I know that it is a real hassle to make watchable video files out of krecs.

Soooo... is Twitch now the easiest way for me to record games for easy playback? (Where you can pause, or reqind easily, unlike the GENs krec player?) I did try to download the videos with Video Download Helper, but they are split up flash files, so that is a bit of a bummer...

Just use OBS. It has a record function along with the stream function.

2 series done.

Congrats to BOK & Plabax on their Round 1 victories (2 down, 6 to go)

#1 I have heard from ZEP that he is in Florida & out of town till Sunday. Maybe they can hook up Sunday, as Skip is around all weekend.

#2 Ice & Lupz are supposed to play this weekend.

#3 Zepp & Tex on Sunday night.

#4 No WORD back from JV is his internet is still jacked. I'm going to PM both Seth & him again.

#5 Habs & I were tentatively set to play last night, but he never popped back on. I will try to catch him late tonight.

#6 Raph & Dexpsu I thought were playing this middle of the week. Any update(s) guys??

Just goes to show, whenever two of the Pittsburgh crew play, records go right out the window.

Voc, if you would just get rid of that straight on pass shot you try and go with either a one timer or deke you'd win more. You must try that 7/8 times a game at least and maybe hit on it 10% of time tops.

Just goes to show, whenever two of the Pittsburgh crew play, records go right out the window.

Voc, if you would just get rid of that straight on pass shot you try and go with either a one timer or deke you'd win more. You must try that 7/8 times a game at least and maybe hit on it 10% of time tops.

I told him that in playoffs once. Told to go f**k myself

With the exception of Seth, I've heard from everyone in the playoffs & expect all series to be played by Mobday night.

Habs & I keep missing each other but have been both on. That's the problem with the playoffs is its only one opponent & a potential 7 game stretch & guys want to play when they are distracted.

But, guys will get their games in or be forfeited. Not doing the two month program anymore.

It holds everyone else up unfairly.

When they are not distracted! Oops.

But again no perfect time sometimes & the all other coaches waiting plus the new season waits for those looking forward to another lottery/draft/trade fest!

I told him that in playoffs once. Told to go f**k myself

Haha that doesn't sound like me, FPB. The last few years, guys are too good defensively for me to get close enough to the net. I just get pounded into submission before I can shoot, so I pass shot because it's quicker. This team that Depch drafted was pretty good but the shooting was really weak. I gave Makarov some glorious setups in that series and he tripped over himself every time.

Haha that doesn't sound like me, FPB. The last few years, guys are too good defensively for me to get close enough to the net. I just get pounded into submission before I can shoot, so I pass shot because it's quicker. This team that Depch drafted was pretty good but the shooting was really weak. I gave Makarov some glorious setups in that series and he tripped over himself every time.

Yeah well, I used to be a much bigger dick too. Also; Makarov's Carse's baby, with that patented 7 second or less goal.

Lupz and I are playing our series tomorrow night. Apologize for the delay, we've scheduled a couple times but things have come up for both of us.

Habs and I are locked in for tonight.

Seth emailed me back stating he would be around for JV this weekend, but then I guess it didn't happen.

Ice/Lupz are set again for Tuesday now (see above).

Hopefully, all series for Rd 1 are done by Tuesday.

Just want to make it clear, the leagues that have LONG delays in playoffs kills the momentum for future seasons, and I believe it is going to be better to every now & then have a controversial FORFEIT over constantly delaying a league for the guy(s) who don't/can't get it done.

The theory being, we currently don't have 24 "A" league players, so guys can drop in/out of the league without waiting 2 real life years to get back in. If we can run seasons more consecutive, most of the guys in the league will benefit, and "that guy" who needs to drop here or there, OR accept a FORFEIT in the playoffs, will have plenty of chances in the future to get anther shot at it.

I feel I run a strong draft, kept things on schedule and had a really high completion ratio, so I KNOW it can continue to be repeated.

I'm looking into trophies and such things for the future seasons. I mentioned doing one this season, but decided to hold off till next season after I got CLOBBERED in real life on some heavy bills (college funds, blown engines, vacations, etc).

ONLY 2 left.

Seth & JV had LAG issues last night that crept in on them (probably because JV was trying to play from work like a true playoff warrior!). They are scheduled tonight to finish off the series (and will try SERVER mode if lag is still bad on Hamachi).

Ice & Lupz are the LAST ones left, and are scheduled to play TODAY/TONIGHT some time.

Round 2's coming SHORTLY!!!!

JV has had internet issues & while he has been around making attempts, so has Seth.

Seth played with JV on Monday night but lag I guess was unplayable, but they did get one game in. JV was a no show last night with Seth waiting around.

Both guys are more than friendly with each other so this is not a bad vibe thing. IF they can't play by Thursday night, I will be advancing Seth.

1) he's the higher seed & has a legit shot @ a cup.

2) I have reason to wonder if JV will again have issues in Rd 2 with getting his series in w/ out lag.

3) both have been responsive to me, but not playing. Show must go on, & I'd default to rule 1) when in doubt.