NHL'94 Forums

94 home crowd color hack

slapshot67

here is a home crowd color hack, I decided to hack the crowd after I got tired of looking at those 70s outfits for 20+ years, lol , it works pretty good with a few minor problems.

-had to change all stick colors to a medium grey
-all black uniforms are hard to see
-one color uniforms look like PJs

a few minor animations left to fix, after I will see if I can switch some pant and shirt colors to the original crowd palette. might get a few but most of the crowd tiles are puzzled together.

let me know what you think

post-292-0-72883900-1457061802_thumb.jpg post-292-0-83227200-1457061823_thumb.jpg post-292-0-46347000-1457061845_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-20894000-1457061864_thumb.jpg post-292-0-22272300-1457061783_thumb.jpg

here is a home crowd color hack, I decided to hack the crowd after I got tired of looking at those 70s outfits for 20+ years, lol , it works pretty good with a few minor problems.

-had to change all stick colors to a medium grey

-all black uniforms are hard to see

-one color uniforms look like PJs

a few minor animations left to fix, after I will see if I can switch some pant and shirt colors to the original crowd palette. might get a few but most of the crowd tiles are puzzled together.

let me know what you think

nyr.jpg phi.jpg sj.jpg

tb.jpg la.jpg

Would be a nice patch for a playoff ROM.

Agreed! But would it be tough to do for Winnipeg & Arizona? since both do the white-out for playoffs, while their home team wears the dark jerseys.

cool. it's good to see that you are still out there innovating! did you experiment with having a few that aren't as broken up be different colors?

• 2 weeks later...