NHL'94 Forums

New League(s) interest.

• 3 weeks later...

Since Spring Classic seems to not be happening.

I am planning to do the WBF Classic League.

Will start it as soon as we finish 92 league.

Spring Classic coming soon...likely an announcement about registration after this weekend.

came for the anti-goaltender-control arguments, stayed for the defense of such arguments against the obviously fixed prior problem. the "it's not REALLY instant, so never mind" one was the best, I think, in terms of amazingly nonsequiturial debate team distractions. just....wow.

came for the anti-goaltender-control arguments, stayed for the defense of such arguments against the obviously fixed prior problem. the "it's not REALLY instant, so never mind" one was the best, I think, in terms of amazingly nonsequiturial debate team distractions. just....wow.

You're such a strong argument for eugenics

I was banned from this place for suggesting an option of suicide for an angrily argumentative member, but y'all are free to have at me with no repercussions. "eugenics" is a bit strong, don't you think? was it your suggestion that "instant" goalie is a bad improvement because it can never really be instantaneous, or are you just letting my opinion get you angry enough to suggest such immoral atrocities? you need to get a grip, maen.

I was banned from this place for suggesting an option of suicide for an angrily argumentative member, but y'all are free to have at me with no repercussions. "eugenics" is a bit strong, don't you think? was it your suggestion that "instant" goalie is a bad improvement because it can never really be instantaneous, or are you just letting my opinion get you angry enough to suggest such immoral atrocities? you need to get a grip, maen.

If i were in a room with Hitler, Stalin and you, all tied up to a chair and with enough piss to go around 3 times, I think I'd piss on your face 3 times.