NHL'94 Forums

NHL16 Trade Deadline ROM

skip

Here is the updated trade deadline ROM for the 2015-16 season. Excel version attached with ratings (zip folder).

Thanks to all who've helped get these to peak condition, especially Slapshot67. I may post a playoff version, but not sure if I'll get to it. If not, I'll be working on Auston Matthews and the rookies for 2016-17 :-)

-Skip

EDIT - Changed two jersey numbers noted below (thanks guys!)

NHL16tradedeadlineEdit.bin

NHL16tradedeadlineSkip.edit.zip

Edited by skip

No problem guys! I will try to get together a playoff ROM with an accurate playoff bracket in a month and a half too. I will just post the update here.

here's to Skippy not losing his passion after five years of updates! Skip, get the behindthenet.ca folks to update their site, please!

• 2 weeks later...

Which emulator do people use? I'm on Windows 10 and this version of the ROM doesn't work for me on Kega Fusion 3.64. (edit: also Gens newest version) (Edit: nevermind)

Edited by The Dopefish

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Took Wild to the cup already. Kings put up surprising resistance in the semifinals, coming back from 3-0 wins to 3-3.. but maybe that's just my lack of skill. :) Now playing with Florida. Lots of fun! I also played last year with Chicago so this starting to be a tradition for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@CanesFan - thanks dude! I am glad you like it!

@oboe - go for it bud! Can you send it my way after? I wouldn't mind trying it out.

• 2 weeks later...