Boston (Russian Rocket) 13-5

St. Louis (Brutus) 10-6

Calgary (Jer33) 9-11

Los Angeles (Bassist) 7-2

Montreal (AngryJay) 7-9

Edmonton (CoachMac) 7-15-1

Pittsburgh (Labs66) 5-4-1

NY Rangers (KingRaph) 4-10

CoachMac - any chance we can get a league extension here? I was out for a week, but am trying to get games in. I can't do much past 9 PM EST and the Easter weekend is coming up, so not many buds will be around.

What say you commish?

Sorry for bad pics.

Game 1 @ Pitt

9-4 Blues over Pitt, 20/12 shots, 2-2 fights

Game 2 @ Pitt

4-2 Blues over Pitt, 13/10 shots, 4-0 fights

Game 3 @ Blues

8-3 Blues over Pitt, 22/9 shots, 4-0 fights

Game 4 @ Blues

10-3 Blues over Pitt, 23/9 shots, 0-0 fights

GGS Labs. Sucks to beat half of Pitt.

Sorry for bad pics.

Game 1 @ Pitt

9-4 Blues over Pitt, 20/12 shots, 2-2 fights

Game 2 @ Pitt

4-2 Blues over Pitt, 13/10 shots, 4-0 fights

Game 3 @ Blues

8-3 Blues over Pitt, 22/9 shots, 4-0 fights

Game 4 @ Blues

10-3 Blues over Pitt, 23/9 shots, 0-0 fights

GGS Labs. Sucks to beat half of Pitt.

Yea guess 66 can only do so much lol.....maybe next season will be different. But kudos to Brett Hull...aka Slap Shot Beast

Regular Season is over 88% completion.

I am not doing a Playoff rom.

We will stick with the rosters you got.

League office can't afford to pay overtime for 88%.

-1 for DNP's

The worst ever for a 92 League.

But it put me in the Playoffs! :exciting:

1st 2 rounds are Best of 5.

Finals are Best of 7.

http://www.nhl92.com/92online.htm

So Playoffs are:

#6 Montreal vs #3 Calgary winner plays #2 Boston

#5 LA vs #4 Edmonton winner plays #1 St. Louis

no reseeding

Awarding the Bobbleheads was tough as well.

The Gordie Howe Bobble head goes to The St. Louis Blues and Coach Brutus with 157 Goals (6.04 per game)

FPB actually averaged 6.05 per game but with less games played I am awarding Brutus the GHBH.

The LA Kings (Ba55i5t) averaged 7.88 GPG, but no way does a coach with barely 50% of his games played get the Gordie Howe.

Gordie would not approve.

FPB (Boston Bruins) does win the Tony Esposito Bobblehead with a 4.18 GAA

Jer33 runs away with the Hanson Brothers Bobblehead at (2.88 Fights won per game)

This is a new League Record.

Season in Review:

8th Place NY Rangers (KingRaph), another shocking result. Raph had been to the Finals in both of the First 2 seasons and had run up a record of 54-10-0. That is an 84% winning %. Most experts expected KingRaph to break thru and finally win a 92 title this season. Instead he fails to make the playoffs. The Rangers went a pathetic 5-13-0 this season. Raph may have lost his passion for 92 as he focuses on continuing to dominate in 94.

7th Place Pittsburgh (Labs66), my how the mighty have fallen the Season 1 champs only managed 5 wins and had 10 DNP's. This was even with the return of Mario Lemieux who missed season 2 when the Pens still were good enough to finish third. Word is Labs has lost the room in Pitt and the Pens are looking to bring back Line 1 and CoachMac as the Coach for Season 4.

6th Place Montreal (AngryJay) the Season 2 champs barely snuck in the playoffs. AJ93 made some controversial roster decisions that were not popular in Montreal and it may have cost him the GM job. Of course they'll keep him on as coach, but you can bet Stephane Richer will be back in the line-up next season. The Habs are still alive and could make some noise in the Playoffs.

5th Place Los Angeles (Ba55i5t) Great rookie performance on the ice. A mess off the Ice. He barely played half his games. AND, he was the guy who asked for the league to return. Word out in LA is he is moonlighting as Rock Star playing bass with GnR and running around with lots of flewsy women. He says he is a family man that goes to bed early. The white powder and snuffy nose says something else. With the Line-up he has and the Best winning % in the League he is the Vegas favorite to win the Cup out of the 5 Hole, but they gotta start with CoachMac and the Oilers in Round 1. Huge Penalties are coming down from the League office in Season 4 so it is win now for LA.

4th Place Edmonton (CoachMac) The Oilers have toiled in mediocrity under a coach all the players and the town love. He has a burr under his saddle for the first round match-up with Ba55i5t. This may be his last run in Edmonton as mentioned before he may take that Pitt Line 1 next season. If there ever is a next season. 92 may be on its way out as even CoachMac is being drawn to the newer, younger, sexier 94.

3rd Place Calgary (Jer33) Solid bud who has improved every season of 92 (8th, 6th, 3rd). He is a legit threat to win the Cup. Dominated in fights running away with the Hanson Brothers Trophy and setting a new league record for fighting.

2nd Place Boston (FPB) FPB came out of retirement and has been a force in the League near or at the top of every statistical category. He is the only coach with a winning record against everybody else. Best GAA and Tony Esposito Bobblehead winner.

1st Place St. Louis (Brutus) C-mashing maniac makes good. Wins the President's Trophy and a Gordie Howe bobblehead. Can he win the Cup? He took San Jose yes San Jose to the Farm League Title (John Deere Cup (very creative I thought)) in season 2 and went further with Philly in Major Season 2 than anyone would have expected. Now he actually has talent to go with his C-mashing mania.

Edited by CoachMac

Despite the DNPs, great season Coach! I always enjoy the way you run leagues. I never had a chance to get into '92 again, it just snuck up on me. Something was really off with Gartner, I thought he was supposed to be fast, but he sludged around. Patrick was by far the superstar on the Rangers. Had I more time to play, I would have realized that my team needed some serious weight, speed and agility just weren't cutting it.

Good luck to all in the playoffs!

Look forward to some great series.

I've got Boston as my favorite to win it.

Jer is easily the most improved I've seen between any season for any league I've played in. He's got Calgary playing like rabid dogs.

Giving Ba55i5t LA w/ edits to get his fat boys in, Blues to me with same edits, Boston to FPB & an extra edit for Edmonton made NYR & Montreal extremely light.

But unlike last season, you had more skilled coaches with more weight than before, so this combo suddenly leaves those teams wanting.

I wasn't surprised to see them both struggle after seeing the lines posted.

Also, I felt for Labs. 5 minute periods in '92 when your team is heavily outweighed, well it can feel like a torture chamber. He should have chosen a different team rather than except Coach's severely restricted roster.

And of course, HOW guys see a two week season that is obviously going to require sacrifice to get completed & sign up saying yeah yeah, pick me, and then not play really is a shame.

I like bass, and he's Coach's Vegas favorite, but no way I'd have him in playoffs (for a challenge perspective, I am, but speaking as a fellow commish).

No one to blame but myself for not getting my games in. Yes it was extremely rough with limited players and time but no excuse. As for this so called talk in the room, I still want the Pens in season 4, however I want my Line 1. Everyone else has theirs. I personally feel that the competition is much better now. Just because they are good does not mean I am going to win every season. Or I am even ok with a team draft every season according to finish.

Edited by LABS_66

Lets get this done!

Jer and AJ??

FPB is waiting.

Brutus and Ba55 you can play your semi anytime.

We are looking to play tomorrow. Working on some house renos today and tomorrow, should be done in the pm.

• 6 years later...