NHL'94 Forums

GDL XV Timeline

Brutus

Approaching SPRING BREAK/EASTER. Not the best time to run a draft without having delays.

SO, going forward, I'm going to work out the draft lottery & video this week, and try to have it up this weekend if my personal life allows && HOPING we have crowned a new champion by then!!!

However, IF we DO start the draft during a holiday, it will be on a SLOW timer. I don't want to delay it just to delay it, because there is no point BUT will obviously not be hounding guys to run through it quickly.

We might go a day between a pick if someone is out of town/off the grid type thing. The other option is I may wait till April 4th to start the draft that Monday, and just run it smooth as butter like last time. Some may prefer to NOT start it so picks can be made in successive order in a shorter time period, and others might like the long delays between picks.

Feel free to POST here if you have a KNOWN schedule conflict coming up or a PREFERENCE on when/how it should start. Not saying I will guarantee listen to your feedback, but it's always good to hear from the peanut gallery :)